13 search results
Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- Nosler® Reloading Guide: Is there any more data than what is listed in Reloading Guide #7 or Nosler’s
Answer: All of Nosler’s most recent published load data is either listed in Reloading Guide #7 or on our website at: http://www.nosler.com/load-data/ ...
- General Reloading: Why do different manuals have different data?
Answer: Several factors contribute to variations in data. The hardness of different bullets affect how they obdurate to the bore which affects the drag. Different barrels ...
- Bullets: Will the Bonded Solid Base (BSB) bullet reliably feed in an AR platform rifle?
Answer: The BSB bullet features a Protected Point design for reliable feeding in both bolt action and semi-automatic rifles. ...
- Bullets: Can the Bonded Solid Base® (BSB) bullet be used for hunting?
Answer: With the tapered jacket that ensures controlled expansion at a wide range of velocities and Nosler’s proprietary AccuBond® bonding technology, the BSB is an ideal ...
- General Reloading: Why is the powder I have not listed in your data?
Answer: There currently are about 170 powders available to reloaders of which probably 30+ are suitable for any given load combination. We try to combine several ...
- Bullets: What is the difference between the Ballistic Tip® and the AccuBond®?
Answer: Externally, they look the same except for the tip colors, Ballistic Tip® bullets are color-coded by caliber while all AccuBond® bullets have white tips. Internally ...
- Bullets: What is the difference between the AccuBond® and Partition®?
Answer: The AccuBond® and Partition® are very similar in terminal performance, but they differ greatly in internal structure. The Partition® bullet is the original, controlled expansion, ...
- Ammunition: What is the difference between Nosler’s Defense™ and Match Grade™ Handgun Ammunition?
Answer: Both product lines are offered in 9mm Luger, 40 S&W and 45 ACP but the real difference is the bullet design. Defense™ Ammunition is loaded ...
- Ammunition: Where does Trophy Grade™ Long Range Ammunition excel from Trophy Grade™ ammunition?
Answer: Trophy Grade™ Long Range Ammunition is specifically loaded up front with Nosler’s AccuBond® Long Range bullet. The AccuBond® Long Range (ABLR) has the highest ballistic ...
- General Reloading: Why don’t I get the same velocities listed in your manual from my rifle?
Answer: Nosler® uses minimum spec. test barrels which are equivalent to the best custom barrels. These barrels produce maximum pressures and velocities so the data will ...
The most popular searches are:
- which is best Nosler bullet hunting cow elk with 7mm-08 range out to 350 yards (16459x)
- ballistic coefficient accubond lr (10452x)
- where to buy (10195x)
- long range bullets (10130x)
- ballistic tables (8907x)
- accubond barrel fouling (7135x)
- ballistics for 150 grain nosler parttition (6723x)
- ballistic coefecient (5895x)
- 64 gr bonded data (4653x)
- 1 (3792x)
- 270 wsm (2957x)
- Deer (2801x)
- .338 (2483x)
- calibers listed (2416x)
- 8mm mauser (2088x)