51 search results
Page 1 out of 6 Pages
- Bullets: Are Nosler® Solids safe to use in Damascus steel barrels?
Answer: Because of the solid brass alloy construction, Nosler® Solids are designed for modern rifles intended for use on dangerous game. ...
- Nosler® Rifles: Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
Answer: All Nosler® Rifles are hand assembled at the Nosler® manufacturing plant located in Bend, Oregon using the finest components. For more information on Nosler® Rifles, ...
- Nosler Catridges: What are the differences in the Nosler Cartridge Dimensions?
Answer: The 28 Nosler is the only cartridge in the entire family (26, 27, 28, 30, 33, 35, and 36) that shares all of the 26 ...
- Nosler® Rifles: Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Answer: There are many variables that contribute to the proper function of gas-operated semi-automatic firearms such as buffer weight, spring force, gas port size, port location, ...
- Sporting Handgun: Is it safe to load the 45 caliber, 250 grain revolver bullet into a semi-automatic
Answer: Nosler’s revolver bullets were not designed, nor do we recommend them to be used in semi-automatic firearms. ...
- Ammunition: What is the difference between Nosler’s Defense™ and Match Grade™ Handgun Ammunition?
Answer: Both product lines are offered in 9mm Luger, 40 S&W and 45 ACP but the real difference is the bullet design. Defense™ Ammunition is loaded ...
- Ammunition: What application is Nosler’s Defense™ Handgun Ammunition intended for?
Answer: Nosler’s Defense™ Handgun Ammunition is intended to be used for self-defense situations where terminal performance is of the utmost importance. ...
- Ammunition: What is the application for Nosler’s Defense™ Rifle Ammunition?
Answer: Nosler’s Defense™ Rifle Ammunition is designed for modern sporting rifles in self-defense situations where terminal bullet performance is of the utmost importance. ...
- Ammunition: What application is Nosler’s Match Grade™ Handgun Ammunition intended for?
Answer: Nosler’s Match Grade™ Handgun Ammunition is intended to be used for match and competition shooting. ...
- Ammunition: What application is Nosler’s Match Grade™ Rifle Ammunition intended for?
Answer: Nosler’s Match Grade™ Rifle Ammunition is intended to be used for match and competition shooting. Using Nosler’s decades of load development experience, the most accurate ...
The most popular searches are:
- which is best Nosler bullet hunting cow elk with 7mm-08 range out to 350 yards (15665x)
- ballistic coefficient accubond lr (9868x)
- where to buy (9656x)
- long range bullets (9536x)
- ballistic tables (8065x)
- accubond barrel fouling (6749x)
- ballistics for 150 grain nosler parttition (6120x)
- ballistic coefecient (5563x)
- 64 gr bonded data (4458x)
- 1 (3728x)
- 270 wsm (2858x)
- Deer (2675x)
- .338 (2377x)
- calibers listed (2270x)
- 8mm mauser (1995x)