Nosler® offers three bullets which we feel are suitable for elk given an adequate cartridge: the Partition®, AccuBond® and the E-Tip®. The Partition® is a time tested, bone-crushing elk bullet. The AccuBond® was designed to perform like a Partition® with the advantage of a higher B.C. for longer range hunting. The E-tip® is monolithic (solid piece) of gilding metal designed for expansion at the same range of velocities as the Partition® and AccuBond® but because of the solid construction, maintains 95%+ weight retention for deep wound channels through muscle and bone.Tags: Elk
- FAQ Home
- All categories
- Nosler® Brass
- Nosler® Rifles
- Nosler® Reloading Guide
- Nosler Catridges
- Misc Questions
- General Reloading
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 23:05
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- What is the difference between the Ballistic Tip® and the AccuBond®?
- What is the difference between the AccuBond® and Partition®?
- What is the difference between AccuBond® Long Range and AccuBond®?
- What is the difference between the Ballistic Tip® and the Combined Technology® Ballistic Silvertip® (CTBST)?
- What do the different tip colors on Ballistic Tip® bullets mean?
- What is the difference between the Ballistic Tip® Varmint and Varmageddon® bullets?
- Can I hunt deer sized game with the Ballistic Tip® Varmint bullet?
- What is the difference between the Ballistic Tip® Varmint bullet and Ballistic Tip® Lead-Free™ (BTLF)?
- Why are the Ballistic Tip® Lead-Free™ (BTLF) bullets so long for their weight?
- Are there any other intended uses for the Ballistic Tip® Muzzleloader (BTMZ) bullet other than for inline muzzleloaders?
- Will the Bonded Solid Base (BSB) bullet reliably feed in an AR platform rifle?
- Can the Bonded Solid Base® (BSB) bullet be used for hunting?
- Can Custom Competition bullets be used for hunting?
- Why do some of these bullets have recommended twist rates?
- What is the E-Tip®?
- Are Nosler® Solids safe to use in Damascus steel barrels?
- Are Sporting Handgun bullets suitable to hunt game with?
- Is there a difference in terminal performance between the Varmageddon® bullet and the Ballistic Tip® Varmint bullet?
- Can I hunt deer sized game with the Varmageddon® bullet?
- Why heavy bullets are better for long range shooting.
- Which bullet should I use for elk?
- Why heavy bullets are better for larger game when using lighter calibers.
- Advantages of using a Nosler Hunting Bullet
- Why target bullets aren't designed for hunting.
- Why do you list maximum and minimum velocities for your bullets?
- Understanding twist rates and bullet stability.
- Does the lead in the rear of the Partition melt when fired out of a rifle?
- Did the Ballistic Tip® bullet get redesigned along with the new packaging?
- What happens to the polymer tip in the bullet after being fired from the rifle?
Loading Reloading 28 Nosler Stem Ballistic Tip Lead Free Reloading Products ABLR Reloading Guide #7 Ballistic Silvertip 26 Nosler Dangerous Game Ballistic Tip Lead-Free Coyote CTBST Lands Hunting Muzzleloader Left Handed Rifles 30 Nosler NoslerCustom Deer Nosler Ballistic Tip® Varmint Compressed Load Brass Targets Nosler Rifles Defense Handgun Nosler Ammuntion 280 Ackley Trophy Grade Long Range Hollow Point M48 Reloading Powder Solid Ammo Partition Primer Pockets BTLF Ammunition Ballistics Ballistic Tip Defense Rifle Seating Long Range Muzzle Brake Trophy Grade Muzzle Velocities Barrels find products
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST