All Nosler® Rifles are hand assembled at the Nosler® manufacturing plant located in Bend, Oregon using the finest components. For more information on Nosler® Rifles, please visit http://www.nosler.com/about-nosler-rifles/Tags: M48, Nosler Rifles, Rifles
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:53
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Ballistic Tip Varmint Nosler find products Muzzleloader Partition ABLR Rifle Loading Bonded Solid Base Customer Feedback Brass Ammunition Ballistics Trophy Grade Long Range availability Custom Competition CC Safari Deer Nosler Cartridge Match Grade Handgun NoslerCustom Elk Reloading Products Muzzle Velocities BTMZ Nosler Ammuntion re-chamber Dangerous Game Reloading Powder Hollow Point Case Dimension Coyote Targets Vertical Lines AccuBond BTLF Stem E-Tip Nosler Rifles Ballistic Silvertip M48 Primer Pockets Rifles Ammo Trophy Grade Competition Ballistic Tip Lead Free Burn Rate Custom Rifles
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST