All Nosler® Rifles are hand assembled at the Nosler® manufacturing plant located in Bend, Oregon using the finest components. For more information on Nosler® Rifles, please visit http://www.nosler.com/about-nosler-rifles/Tags: M48, Nosler Rifles, Rifles
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:53
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Safari Defense Handgun Long Range Stem CC Reloading Guide BSB Match Grade Rifle 280 Ackley find products Muzzle Brake Muzzleloader Reloading Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader Reloading Guide #7 Ballistic Silvertip Rifles bullets Competition Nosler Rifles 26 Nosler Trophy Grade Varmint Sporting Handgun Ballistic Tip Defense Rifle Seating Deer ABLR Brass Ballistic Tip Varmint out of stock M48 Bonded Solid Base Vertical Lines CTBST Targets NoslerCustom Nosler Cartridge Ballistics Hollow Point Reloading Powder E-Tip Dangerous Game 30 Nosler Custom Rifles Elk Rifle Compressed Load Coyote Ballistic Tip® Varmint
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST