All Nosler® Rifles are hand assembled at the Nosler® manufacturing plant located in Bend, Oregon using the finest components. For more information on Nosler® Rifles, please visit http://www.nosler.com/about-nosler-rifles/Tags: M48, Nosler Rifles, Rifles
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:53
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Reloading Powder Primer Pockets Muzzle Brake Custom Rifles Bonded Solid Base Lands out of stock Long Range Safari 28 Nosler Dangerous Game Ballistic Tip Lead Free Targets Defense Handgun ABLR re-chamber Competition NoslerCustom Sporting Handgun BSB E-Tip Hollow Point Defense Rifle Stem Ballistic Tip Varmint 26 Nosler Case Dimension Brass Deer Nosler Seating Coyote Nosler Cartridge Match Grade Rifle BTMZ Ballistic Tip Lead-Free 30 Nosler Muzzleloader Ammunition Customer Feedback BTLF Reloading Loading Reloading Guide #7 Rifles Vertical Lines Ballistic Tip CC 22 Nosler Ammo
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST