All Nosler® Rifles are hand assembled at the Nosler® manufacturing plant located in Bend, Oregon using the finest components. For more information on Nosler® Rifles, please visit http://www.nosler.com/about-nosler-rifles/Tags: M48, Nosler Rifles, Rifles
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:53
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Custom Competition Nosler Ammuntion 28 Nosler Barrels Deer Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader Seating Reloading Powder Sporting Handgun Burn Rate Ammunition Match Grade Handgun Targets Lands Trophy Grade Hunting Varmageddon Compressed Load Bonded Solid Base BSB Ballistic Tip Lead-Free Ballistic Tip Lead Free Customer Feedback Ballistic Tip Case Dimension Left Handed Rifles Hollow Point Trophy Grade Long Range Muzzle Brake Nosler Cartridge Primer Pockets Muzzleloader Reloading Match Grade Rifle Defense Rifle Vertical Lines Loading NoslerCustom 280 Ackley CTBST ABLR Brass out of stock Nosler bullets Nosler Rifles Long Range AccuBond Ballistics 30 Nosler
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST