All Nosler® Rifles are hand assembled at the Nosler® manufacturing plant located in Bend, Oregon using the finest components. For more information on Nosler® Rifles, please visit http://www.nosler.com/about-nosler-rifles/Tags: M48, Nosler Rifles, Rifles
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:53
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
BSB availability Reloading Powder Ammunition Ballistics Nosler Rifles Reloading Products Hunting AccuBond Long Range 280 Ackley Vertical Lines Case Dimension Partition Reloading Guide Nosler Cartridge Ballistic Tip® Varmint Muzzleloader Match Grade Handgun Dangerous Game Burn Rate Ballistic Tip Lead Free Rifle Bonded Solid Base Safari Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader Ballistic Tip find products Reloading Guide #7 CC Sporting Handgun Ammo re-chamber 26 Nosler Muzzle Brake Varmageddon Competition Custom Rifles Seating Coyote Custom Competition Customer Feedback Elk BTMZ Defense Handgun Nosler Ammuntion Trophy Grade Reloading 22 Nosler E-Tip Defense Rifle
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST