All Nosler® Rifles are hand assembled at the Nosler® manufacturing plant located in Bend, Oregon using the finest components. For more information on Nosler® Rifles, please visit http://www.nosler.com/about-nosler-rifles/Tags: M48, Nosler Rifles, Rifles
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:53
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Lands Ballistic Tip Lead-Free Ammunition Custom Competition Stem find products Reloading Guide Trophy Grade Varmint Custom Rifles Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader Sporting Handgun bullets Left Handed Rifles Reloading Powder out of stock Vertical Lines 280 Ackley BTMZ AccuBond Barrel Break-In Hollow Point Elk CC Muzzle Brake Match Grade Rifle Reloading Nosler Rifles Case Dimension Reloading Guide #7 Reloading Products Ballistic Tip Partition Dangerous Game Muzzle Velocities 30 Nosler Match Grade Handgun Deer Ballistic Tip® Varmint Bonded Solid Base CTBST Safari NoslerCustom 26 Nosler Defense Handgun AccuBond Long Range Loading Targets Rifle M48 Ballistic Tip Lead Free
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST