Since the M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ and Outfitter™ rifles are strictly production rifles, no additional upgrades or customizations are offered on these models. If a customized rifle is what you’re after, please check out rifles.nosler.com and design your own Nosler® rifle!Tags: Custom Rifles, Muzzle Brake
- Last update:
- 2015-12-15 23:47
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Reloading Guide #7 Ballistic Tip Lead Free Rifles Reloading Powder Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader Case Dimension Ballistic Tip® Varmint AccuBond Match Grade Handgun Reloading Products availability Nosler Rifles Muzzle Brake Loading Trophy Grade Customer Feedback E-Tip Custom Rifles Lands out of stock Vertical Lines Defense Rifle Reloading Seating M48 find products Nosler Cartridge Hunting Match Grade Rifle Nosler Ammuntion Reloading Guide Sporting Handgun Bonded Solid Base Trophy Grade Varmint re-chamber BTLF ABLR 26 Nosler Targets Long Range Burn Rate Deer BSB Defense Handgun 280 Ackley Barrel Break-In Custom Competition AccuBond Long Range 22 Nosler Dangerous Game
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST