Since the M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ and Outfitter™ rifles are strictly production rifles, no additional upgrades or customizations are offered on these models. If a customized rifle is what you’re after, please check out rifles.nosler.com and design your own Nosler® rifle!Tags: Custom Rifles, Muzzle Brake
- Last update:
- 2015-12-15 23:47
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Muzzle Velocities Elk Solid Hunting Targets Ballistic Silvertip Primer Pockets Muzzle Brake Ballistic Tip® Varmint Nosler Ballistic Tip Varmint re-chamber Rifles CC ABLR find products Ballistic Tip Lead Free 28 Nosler Trophy Grade Nosler Rifles Lands Seating Defense Rifle availability 30 Nosler Ballistics Deer Partition Barrels Reloading Hollow Point Ammunition bullets Customer Feedback Long Range Brass Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader Coyote Case Dimension Stem BSB Match Grade Handgun Muzzleloader Bonded Solid Base Reloading Guide Ammo Loading E-Tip Custom Competition Sporting Handgun
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST