Since the M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ and Outfitter™ rifles are strictly production rifles, no additional upgrades or customizations are offered on these models. If a customized rifle is what you’re after, please check out rifles.nosler.com and design your own Nosler® rifle!Tags: Custom Rifles, Muzzle Brake
- Last update:
- 2015-12-15 23:47
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
CC Custom Rifles Dangerous Game Reloading Products Nosler Cartridge Long Range Trophy Grade Reloading Guide #7 Ballistic Tip® Varmint Sporting Handgun Barrel Break-In Ballistic Tip Varmint Muzzle Velocities AccuBond Long Range Customer Feedback Muzzleloader Ammunition Match Grade Rifle bullets Targets Ammo 28 Nosler Left Handed Rifles Primer Pockets Defense Rifle CTBST BSB Burn Rate BTLF Rifles Safari Match Grade Handgun Hollow Point Solid Stem 280 Ackley re-chamber Rifle Nosler Rifles Reloading Partition Varmageddon 30 Nosler Ballistic Tip Lead Free out of stock Nosler Ammuntion Coyote BTMZ Lands Trophy Grade Varmint
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST