Since the M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ and Outfitter™ rifles are strictly production rifles, no additional upgrades or customizations are offered on these models. If a customized rifle is what you’re after, please check out rifles.nosler.com and design your own Nosler® rifle!Tags: Custom Rifles, Muzzle Brake
- Last update:
- 2015-12-15 23:47
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Dangerous Game Seating Vertical Lines Ballistics Muzzle Brake Reloading Powder Ballistic Tip Lead-Free 26 Nosler 28 Nosler Hunting Ballistic Tip Varmint Primer Pockets Sporting Handgun Reloading Rifle bullets Reloading Guide #7 Customer Feedback Safari Burn Rate Elk Compressed Load find products Defense Handgun Trophy Grade Custom Competition Left Handed Rifles Muzzleloader Trophy Grade Long Range Stem 22 Nosler Trophy Grade Varmint 280 Ackley Muzzle Velocities E-Tip AccuBond Nosler Cartridge Ammo Reloading Guide Ballistic Tip Rifles Case Dimension Hollow Point Match Grade Handgun Bonded Solid Base CTBST re-chamber Coyote Ballistic Tip Lead Free Ballistic Tip® Varmint
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST