Since the M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ and Outfitter™ rifles are strictly production rifles, no additional upgrades or customizations are offered on these models. If a customized rifle is what you’re after, please check out rifles.nosler.com and design your own Nosler® rifle!Tags: Custom Rifles, Muzzle Brake
- Last update:
- 2015-12-15 23:47
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Ballistic Tip Lead Free find products Competition Brass Ballistic Tip Lead-Free Muzzle Brake Barrels Reloading Guide #7 Ballistic Tip Rifles Rifle Nosler Ammuntion Targets Primer Pockets Barrel Break-In Muzzleloader Partition Nosler Rifles M48 Sporting Handgun Solid CC Ammunition Muzzle Velocities Reloading Guide Long Range 22 Nosler Varmageddon Deer Burn Rate BSB 280 Ackley Coyote Ballistic Silvertip Trophy Grade Compressed Load Nosler Cartridge 26 Nosler Stem Match Grade Rifle Lands bullets Left Handed Rifles 30 Nosler Ammo Custom Competition out of stock availability Vertical Lines Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST