Since the M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ and Outfitter™ rifles are strictly production rifles, no additional upgrades or customizations are offered on these models. If a customized rifle is what you’re after, please check out rifles.nosler.com and design your own Nosler® rifle!Tags: Custom Rifles, Muzzle Brake
- Last update:
- 2015-12-15 23:47
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Trophy Grade Long Range Defense Rifle CTBST Partition Safari Stem Compressed Load Solid Ballistic Tip Lead Free Ballistic Tip Varmint Competition Left Handed Rifles Muzzleloader find products BSB Reloading Guide #7 Seating 30 Nosler Trophy Grade Rifle Defense Handgun Dangerous Game Ammunition Ballistic Silvertip Loading Hunting 22 Nosler Long Range 28 Nosler Muzzle Brake Custom Rifles Nosler Ammuntion 26 Nosler Reloading Coyote Deer Trophy Grade Varmint ABLR Muzzle Velocities Match Grade Handgun Elk Sporting Handgun AccuBond Long Range CC Bonded Solid Base Reloading Products Reloading Powder Ballistic Tip Lead-Free Primer Pockets out of stock
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST