Since the M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ and Outfitter™ rifles are strictly production rifles, no additional upgrades or customizations are offered on these models. If a customized rifle is what you’re after, please check out rifles.nosler.com and design your own Nosler® rifle!Tags: Custom Rifles, Muzzle Brake
- Last update:
- 2015-12-15 23:47
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
30 Nosler Ammunition Muzzle Brake Burn Rate Ballistic Tip Lead Free AccuBond Long Range Left Handed Rifles Match Grade Rifle Barrels Case Dimension Loading Custom Competition 28 Nosler Trophy Grade BTLF Rifles Defense Handgun Customer Feedback Bonded Solid Base E-Tip Muzzle Velocities CTBST availability AccuBond ABLR 26 Nosler Hollow Point Seating BSB Stem Elk find products Dangerous Game Nosler Rifles NoslerCustom Ballistic Tip Varmint Ammo Nosler Deer Compressed Load Ballistics Long Range re-chamber Trophy Grade Varmint BTMZ Lands Muzzleloader M48 Match Grade Handgun 22 Nosler
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST