Since the M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ and Outfitter™ rifles are strictly production rifles, no additional upgrades or customizations are offered on these models. If a customized rifle is what you’re after, please check out rifles.nosler.com and design your own Nosler® rifle!Tags: Custom Rifles, Muzzle Brake
- Last update:
- 2015-12-15 23:47
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Nosler Ammuntion Ballistic Tip Varmint Bonded Solid Base Deer Reloading BSB BTLF Ballistic Tip® Varmint NoslerCustom Muzzleloader Compressed Load 280 Ackley M48 30 Nosler Hunting Match Grade Rifle Vertical Lines Reloading Guide ABLR Targets Stem Ballistic Tip Lead Free 28 Nosler Muzzle Velocities Coyote Left Handed Rifles Defense Rifle AccuBond Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader re-chamber Reloading Products Ballistics 26 Nosler Nosler Rifles 22 Nosler Competition AccuBond Long Range Brass Solid Rifle Case Dimension Ammo out of stock CTBST Dangerous Game find products Defense Handgun Hollow Point Match Grade Handgun Custom Competition
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST