3.425" Long-Action & 2.875" for the Short-Action
- Last update:
- 2014-10-08 17:37
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Seating Case Dimension Defense Rifle Muzzle Velocities Brass Ballistic Tip Lead-Free bullets re-chamber Reloading Powder availability Ballistic Silvertip M48 Muzzle Brake Competition BTLF Customer Feedback Vertical Lines Match Grade Rifle Trophy Grade Varmint Primer Pockets Muzzleloader Ballistic Tip Varmint Trophy Grade AccuBond 28 Nosler Loading Reloading Ballistic Tip E-Tip 30 Nosler Reloading Guide #7 280 Ackley BTMZ Sporting Handgun Elk Left Handed Rifles Lands Dangerous Game Nosler Cartridge 22 Nosler Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader 26 Nosler Varmageddon ABLR Ammo Match Grade Handgun Compressed Load Stem Burn Rate out of stock
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST