3.425" Long-Action & 2.875" for the Short-Action
- Last update:
- 2014-10-08 17:37
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Case Dimension bullets Loading Reloading Guide Trophy Grade Long Range Coyote Match Grade Rifle availability Reloading Powder Solid Customer Feedback CC Safari Ballistic Tip Varmint Brass BTLF Varmageddon Stem Match Grade Handgun Compressed Load AccuBond Burn Rate Deer Custom Competition Nosler Rifles Nosler Defense Handgun Muzzle Brake Left Handed Rifles Seating Long Range Elk Rifles Ballistic Silvertip Reloading Products Sporting Handgun NoslerCustom Ballistics Muzzle Velocities BTMZ find products Bonded Solid Base Reloading Guide #7 Barrel Break-In Targets Defense Rifle Ammunition Lands AccuBond Long Range Muzzleloader
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST