Since the M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ and Outfitter™ rifles are strictly production rifles, no additional upgrades or customizations are offered on these models. If a customized rifle is what you’re after, please check out rifles.nosler.com and design your own Nosler® rifle!Tags: Custom Rifles, Muzzle Brake
- Last update:
- 2015-12-15 23:47
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Reloading Powder Loading Ammo Ammunition Brass BSB Bonded Solid Base Safari Elk AccuBond Long Range Nosler Muzzle Brake Stem ABLR Primer Pockets Competition Muzzleloader Barrel Break-In Ballistic Tip Lead-Free 22 Nosler Long Range BTLF Ballistic Tip Varmint Varmageddon 26 Nosler Rifle 280 Ackley availability Lands Reloading Reloading Products Seating Defense Rifle Reloading Guide AccuBond Left Handed Rifles Ballistic Tip® Varmint M48 Ballistics Case Dimension Compressed Load Vertical Lines CC Trophy Grade Varmint bullets Trophy Grade Hunting Rifles Ballistic Tip Lead Free Custom Rifles
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST