Since the M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ and Outfitter™ rifles are strictly production rifles, no additional upgrades or customizations are offered on these models. If a customized rifle is what you’re after, please check out rifles.nosler.com and design your own Nosler® rifle!Tags: Custom Rifles, Muzzle Brake
- Last update:
- 2015-12-15 23:47
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
BSB Left Handed Rifles find products Seating Stem Muzzle Velocities bullets 280 Ackley NoslerCustom BTLF 28 Nosler Partition Barrel Break-In out of stock CTBST Case Dimension Custom Competition Trophy Grade Varmint Trophy Grade Competition Burn Rate Reloading Rifles Barrels Reloading Guide Muzzleloader CC Trophy Grade Long Range Hunting Muzzle Brake Defense Rifle Coyote Nosler Ammuntion Ballistic Tip Lead Free re-chamber Nosler Rifles Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader Ammunition Loading Ballistic Tip Varmint Varmageddon ABLR Defense Handgun Ballistic Tip® Varmint AccuBond Long Range Match Grade Rifle Bonded Solid Base Nosler E-Tip BTMZ
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST