Nosler® offers three bullets which we feel are suitable for elk given an adequate cartridge: the Partition®, AccuBond® and the E-Tip®. The Partition® is a time tested, bone-crushing elk bullet. The AccuBond® was designed to perform like a Partition® with the advantage of a higher B.C. for longer range hunting. The E-tip® is monolithic (solid piece) of gilding metal designed for expansion at the same range of velocities as the Partition® and AccuBond® but because of the solid construction, maintains 95%+ weight retention for deep wound channels through muscle and bone.Tags: Elk
- FAQ Home
- All categories
- Nosler® Brass
- Nosler® Rifles
- Nosler® Reloading Guide
- Nosler Catridges
- Misc Questions
- General Reloading
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 23:05
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- What is the difference between the Ballistic Tip® and the AccuBond®?
- What is the difference between the AccuBond® and Partition®?
- What is the difference between AccuBond® Long Range and AccuBond®?
- What is the difference between the Ballistic Tip® and the Combined Technology® Ballistic Silvertip® (CTBST)?
- What do the different tip colors on Ballistic Tip® bullets mean?
- What is the difference between the Ballistic Tip® Varmint and Varmageddon® bullets?
- Can I hunt deer sized game with the Ballistic Tip® Varmint bullet?
- What is the difference between the Ballistic Tip® Varmint bullet and Ballistic Tip® Lead-Free™ (BTLF)?
- Why are the Ballistic Tip® Lead-Free™ (BTLF) bullets so long for their weight?
- Are there any other intended uses for the Ballistic Tip® Muzzleloader (BTMZ) bullet other than for inline muzzleloaders?
- Will the Bonded Solid Base (BSB) bullet reliably feed in an AR platform rifle?
- Can the Bonded Solid Base® (BSB) bullet be used for hunting?
- Can Custom Competition bullets be used for hunting?
- Why do some of these bullets have recommended twist rates?
- What is the E-Tip®?
- Are Nosler® Solids safe to use in Damascus steel barrels?
- Are Sporting Handgun bullets suitable to hunt game with?
- Is there a difference in terminal performance between the Varmageddon® bullet and the Ballistic Tip® Varmint bullet?
- Can I hunt deer sized game with the Varmageddon® bullet?
- Why heavy bullets are better for long range shooting.
- Which bullet should I use for elk?
- Why heavy bullets are better for larger game when using lighter calibers.
- Advantages of using a Nosler Hunting Bullet
- Why target bullets aren't designed for hunting.
- Why do you list maximum and minimum velocities for your bullets?
- Understanding twist rates and bullet stability.
- Does the lead in the rear of the Partition melt when fired out of a rifle?
- Did the Ballistic Tip® bullet get redesigned along with the new packaging?
- What happens to the polymer tip in the bullet after being fired from the rifle?
Case Dimension Vertical Lines Trophy Grade Trophy Grade Long Range Nosler Cartridge Custom Rifles Ballistic Tip Varmint Customer Feedback Competition Deer 28 Nosler Targets re-chamber Ammunition Ballistic Tip Lead-Free NoslerCustom Coyote Ammo Seating Defense Rifle Match Grade Handgun Nosler Rifles BTMZ Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader Barrel Break-In M48 Hollow Point Custom Competition Elk Nosler Ballistics CTBST AccuBond Reloading Guide bullets CC Nosler Ammuntion Hunting Reloading Products 280 Ackley E-Tip Solid Varmageddon BTLF Partition Barrels Ballistic Silvertip Reloading Guide #7 Left Handed Rifles Reloading
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST