All Nosler® Rifles are hand assembled at the Nosler® manufacturing plant located in Bend, Oregon using the finest components. For more information on Nosler® Rifles, please visit http://www.nosler.com/about-nosler-rifles/Tags: M48, Nosler Rifles, Rifles
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:53
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Ballistic Silvertip BTLF Rifle BTMZ Hollow Point Barrel Break-In Ammunition Rifles Competition Compressed Load 22 Nosler Partition Coyote Nosler Ammuntion AccuBond Long Range M48 Reloading Powder Trophy Grade Varmint 26 Nosler Muzzleloader Ballistics Stem Safari re-chamber Barrels Ballistic Tip Lead-Free Muzzle Velocities Burn Rate Elk 28 Nosler Hunting Varmageddon Reloading Guide #7 Brass Match Grade Rifle CC Trophy Grade Ammo availability find products out of stock Case Dimension Defense Rifle BSB AccuBond Reloading Products Sporting Handgun Match Grade Handgun CTBST Ballistic Tip® Varmint
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST