All Nosler® Rifles are hand assembled at the Nosler® manufacturing plant located in Bend, Oregon using the finest components. For more information on Nosler® Rifles, please visit http://www.nosler.com/about-nosler-rifles/Tags: M48, Nosler Rifles, Rifles
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:53
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Bonded Solid Base Targets Customer Feedback 280 Ackley bullets Muzzle Brake Ballistic Tip Varmint Seating Deer AccuBond Match Grade Handgun Compressed Load 28 Nosler 26 Nosler Long Range Hunting Trophy Grade CTBST availability Trophy Grade Long Range Ballistic Tip Match Grade Rifle Primer Pockets Rifles Ballistic Silvertip BSB Reloading Powder Burn Rate NoslerCustom Custom Competition Nosler Ammuntion Lands Reloading Products AccuBond Long Range Ballistic Tip® Varmint Barrels Muzzleloader CC Defense Rifle Hollow Point Elk 30 Nosler Nosler Rifles Safari Ammunition Ammo Varmageddon Stem Defense Handgun out of stock
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST