All Nosler® Rifles are hand assembled at the Nosler® manufacturing plant located in Bend, Oregon using the finest components. For more information on Nosler® Rifles, please visit http://www.nosler.com/about-nosler-rifles/Tags: M48, Nosler Rifles, Rifles
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:53
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Vertical Lines Barrel Break-In Stem Reloading Guide #7 Match Grade Rifle availability Customer Feedback find products Barrels Nosler 28 Nosler Trophy Grade Varmint M48 Lands Reloading Competition Nosler Cartridge Nosler Ammuntion Coyote Solid Ballistic Tip Varmint 30 Nosler Defense Rifle Reloading Guide Ballistic Tip Lead Free 280 Ackley Custom Competition Primer Pockets Muzzle Brake Hunting Ammunition Left Handed Rifles AccuBond Long Range bullets BSB AccuBond Ballistic Tip Lead-Free Muzzle Velocities Ballistic Silvertip Burn Rate Defense Handgun Muzzleloader BTLF Bonded Solid Base out of stock Varmageddon Long Range Dangerous Game Sporting Handgun Rifle
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST