All Nosler® Rifles are hand assembled at the Nosler® manufacturing plant located in Bend, Oregon using the finest components. For more information on Nosler® Rifles, please visit http://www.nosler.com/about-nosler-rifles/Tags: M48, Nosler Rifles, Rifles
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:53
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
CTBST Rifles Trophy Grade Varmint Burn Rate ABLR Reloading Powder find products Competition Solid Lands Reloading Defense Rifle 280 Ackley Ballistic Tip Varmint Muzzleloader Ballistic Silvertip Reloading Guide Ballistic Tip® Varmint out of stock Elk BTMZ bullets Reloading Products Muzzle Brake Safari Barrels Ballistic Tip Lead-Free 26 Nosler Bonded Solid Base 22 Nosler Ballistic Tip Lead Free Vertical Lines Case Dimension Sporting Handgun Coyote BSB Nosler Cartridge Defense Handgun Brass AccuBond Long Range Match Grade Rifle Compressed Load Ammo Match Grade Handgun Hunting Nosler Custom Rifles Partition Loading Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST