All Nosler® Rifles are hand assembled at the Nosler® manufacturing plant located in Bend, Oregon using the finest components. For more information on Nosler® Rifles, please visit http://www.nosler.com/about-nosler-rifles/Tags: M48, Nosler Rifles, Rifles
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:53
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Muzzle Velocities Competition 22 Nosler Solid Deer Barrels Defense Rifle Ballistics Reloading Guide find products Primer Pockets Reloading Guide #7 BSB 26 Nosler availability AccuBond Ballistic Tip Varmint Trophy Grade Varmint 30 Nosler Barrel Break-In Ammo Muzzleloader BTMZ Varmageddon CC Ammunition Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader Ballistic Tip Lead Free Reloading Products Ballistic Tip® Varmint bullets Hunting Partition Nosler Ammuntion E-Tip Muzzle Brake ABLR Long Range Trophy Grade Long Range Brass Ballistic Tip Rifle Vertical Lines Nosler Cartridge Left Handed Rifles Trophy Grade out of stock Lands Seating Customer Feedback
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST