All Nosler® Rifles are hand assembled at the Nosler® manufacturing plant located in Bend, Oregon using the finest components. For more information on Nosler® Rifles, please visit http://www.nosler.com/about-nosler-rifles/Tags: M48, Nosler Rifles, Rifles
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:53
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Barrels Trophy Grade Long Range Burn Rate 26 Nosler Ammunition Rifle 280 Ackley Seating Coyote Match Grade Rifle Ballistics Ballistic Silvertip Trophy Grade Nosler Cartridge Muzzle Velocities Muzzleloader AccuBond BTLF Trophy Grade Varmint Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader Loading Muzzle Brake Varmageddon AccuBond Long Range Deer Reloading Powder Nosler Rifles Partition Safari Defense Handgun Ballistic Tip 30 Nosler Customer Feedback BTMZ NoslerCustom Nosler Ammuntion Ballistic Tip Lead-Free Reloading Vertical Lines out of stock M48 Dangerous Game Hunting Stem Ammo Ballistic Tip Varmint ABLR CC Nosler Reloading Guide #7
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST