All Nosler® Rifles are hand assembled at the Nosler® manufacturing plant located in Bend, Oregon using the finest components. For more information on Nosler® Rifles, please visit http://www.nosler.com/about-nosler-rifles/Tags: M48, Nosler Rifles, Rifles
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:53
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Targets Custom Competition Defense Rifle Elk Long Range Match Grade Rifle Seating re-chamber Hollow Point Reloading find products BTLF Barrels Partition availability Hunting Rifles Ballistic Tip Ballistic Tip Lead Free E-Tip BTMZ Left Handed Rifles Burn Rate Rifle Muzzle Velocities Sporting Handgun Competition Reloading Guide #7 Brass Customer Feedback Compressed Load 30 Nosler Trophy Grade Nosler Cartridge ABLR Solid AccuBond 26 Nosler NoslerCustom Nosler Rifles Vertical Lines Lands Varmageddon 280 Ackley 28 Nosler M48 Ballistic Tip Lead-Free AccuBond Long Range CC Trophy Grade Varmint
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST