All Nosler® Rifles are hand assembled at the Nosler® manufacturing plant located in Bend, Oregon using the finest components. For more information on Nosler® Rifles, please visit http://www.nosler.com/about-nosler-rifles/Tags: M48, Nosler Rifles, Rifles
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:53
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
26 Nosler CTBST Muzzleloader Compressed Load Customer Feedback E-Tip Rifles Ballistic Tip® Varmint out of stock BSB Reloading 28 Nosler Hollow Point Match Grade Rifle Reloading Guide 22 Nosler Defense Handgun Muzzle Brake M48 Burn Rate Ballistic Tip Varmint Stem NoslerCustom Barrels Seating Nosler Ammuntion Safari Targets Dangerous Game Ballistic Tip Lead Free Defense Rifle Nosler re-chamber AccuBond Long Range Case Dimension Trophy Grade Varmint Bonded Solid Base Coyote Barrel Break-In Left Handed Rifles find products AccuBond Ammunition Lands Ballistic Tip Ammo Deer Hunting Match Grade Handgun bullets
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST