3.425" Long-Action & 2.875" for the Short-Action
- Last update:
- 2014-10-08 17:37
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Reloading Powder CC 26 Nosler Match Grade Rifle Muzzleloader Rifle AccuBond Long Range Reloading Guide #7 Solid Trophy Grade Varmint find products out of stock Defense Rifle Match Grade Handgun Ballistic Tip Lead Free Long Range Loading CTBST Barrel Break-In Nosler NoslerCustom Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader Brass Rifles 28 Nosler Case Dimension Ballistic Tip Varmint Vertical Lines Bonded Solid Base Reloading Guide Competition E-Tip 22 Nosler Nosler Cartridge Trophy Grade Long Range re-chamber Varmageddon Dangerous Game Ballistics 280 Ackley Ammo Nosler Ammuntion BSB Elk Custom Rifles Custom Competition Left Handed Rifles Barrels Sporting Handgun bullets
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST