3.425" Long-Action & 2.875" for the Short-Action
- Last update:
- 2014-10-08 17:37
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Ammo Nosler Rifles AccuBond Targets Trophy Grade Long Range CC Trophy Grade Varmint Nosler Cartridge Primer Pockets Loading 28 Nosler find products Ballistic Tip Varmint re-chamber Match Grade Rifle Ballistic Tip Lead Free 30 Nosler Muzzle Velocities Hollow Point Coyote Customer Feedback 26 Nosler Sporting Handgun Nosler Hunting Match Grade Handgun Ballistic Tip Lead-Free Custom Rifles Case Dimension Reloading Powder Partition Defense Handgun Ballistic Tip® Varmint Elk Burn Rate Defense Rifle Lands BTMZ 22 Nosler Left Handed Rifles out of stock Barrel Break-In Stem Bonded Solid Base Brass Custom Competition Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader Ballistics ABLR NoslerCustom
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST