3.425" Long-Action & 2.875" for the Short-Action
- Last update:
- 2014-10-08 17:37
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Customer Feedback Solid Ballistic Tip Ballistic Tip Lead Free BTLF Hollow Point Barrel Break-In availability Custom Competition Primer Pockets Seating M48 Safari Ammunition Competition Barrels NoslerCustom Rifle ABLR Case Dimension E-Tip Defense Handgun Defense Rifle Rifles Deer Ballistic Tip Lead-Free bullets Left Handed Rifles Ballistics Reloading Guide #7 Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader Reloading Ammo Ballistic Tip Varmint Lands Loading Nosler Ammuntion Muzzle Velocities Nosler Dangerous Game CC Reloading Products Bonded Solid Base Hunting Partition Varmageddon Nosler Rifles out of stock Reloading Guide Trophy Grade Varmint
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST