3.425" Long-Action & 2.875" for the Short-Action
- Last update:
- 2014-10-08 17:37
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
BTLF Primer Pockets Match Grade Handgun Dangerous Game E-Tip Nosler Safari NoslerCustom out of stock Deer Compressed Load Seating Bonded Solid Base Ammunition 26 Nosler Competition Ballistic Tip Lead Free Coyote Sporting Handgun 22 Nosler Burn Rate Ballistics Barrel Break-In Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader Rifles Reloading Powder AccuBond CC AccuBond Long Range Left Handed Rifles re-chamber Defense Handgun bullets Ballistic Tip Targets Varmageddon 30 Nosler Stem Elk Reloading Guide #7 BSB Trophy Grade Varmint Rifle Hollow Point Muzzle Brake CTBST Match Grade Rifle Long Range Trophy Grade Long Range Nosler Cartridge
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST