3.425" Long-Action & 2.875" for the Short-Action
- Last update:
- 2014-10-08 17:37
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
M48 NoslerCustom Rifles CC out of stock Ballistic Tip AccuBond Long Range find products Nosler Cartridge Safari Defense Handgun Muzzleloader Targets 26 Nosler Muzzle Brake bullets CTBST 22 Nosler BTLF Loading re-chamber 28 Nosler Ballistics Deer Reloading Guide Partition BSB Hollow Point Nosler Rifles Customer Feedback availability Ammunition AccuBond Primer Pockets Reloading Powder E-Tip Long Range Elk Solid Bonded Solid Base Burn Rate Nosler Ammuntion Hunting Barrels Dangerous Game Coyote Ammo 30 Nosler Reloading Trophy Grade Long Range
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST