3.425" Long-Action & 2.875" for the Short-Action
- Last update:
- 2014-10-08 17:37
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Targets M48 Nosler Ammuntion Defense Handgun Long Range NoslerCustom BSB find products Trophy Grade Long Range Reloading Guide Nosler Cartridge Ballistic Tip Varmint Defense Rifle Competition 22 Nosler Reloading Powder E-Tip bullets Reloading Guide #7 Seating Dangerous Game Match Grade Handgun Brass ABLR Hunting Barrels Stem Custom Rifles Ammo Safari Lands BTLF Trophy Grade Reloading Deer Trophy Grade Varmint CTBST Bonded Solid Base Partition Ballistics Barrel Break-In Ballistic Tip Nosler Rifles Hollow Point Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader Customer Feedback Ballistic Tip Lead-Free Muzzle Brake re-chamber Primer Pockets
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST