3.425" Long-Action & 2.875" for the Short-Action
- Last update:
- 2014-10-08 17:37
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
26 Nosler Competition AccuBond Left Handed Rifles Reloading Guide #7 Nosler Cartridge out of stock Ballistic Tip Lead-Free Barrels Custom Rifles Trophy Grade Varmint Primer Pockets Burn Rate Deer Sporting Handgun Ballistic Tip 30 Nosler E-Tip Dangerous Game Reloading Products Seating Muzzle Brake availability BTLF Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader BSB Trophy Grade Long Range Targets Rifle Nosler Rifles Reloading Powder Varmageddon Nosler CC M48 Hunting Muzzle Velocities Elk Bonded Solid Base Long Range 28 Nosler bullets Ammo Brass 280 Ackley Hollow Point Ballistic Tip Varmint Defense Rifle 22 Nosler Custom Competition
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST