3.425" Long-Action & 2.875" for the Short-Action
- Last update:
- 2014-10-08 17:37
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Ballistic Tip Lead Free Defense Handgun Targets out of stock BTLF Defense Rifle Stem Reloading Guide #7 30 Nosler Coyote Elk Hollow Point Ammo Trophy Grade Long Range 280 Ackley Ballistic Silvertip Solid Barrel Break-In 28 Nosler Lands ABLR Ballistic Tip Lead-Free M48 Reloading Products E-Tip Loading Ballistics Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader bullets Nosler Rifles BSB Sporting Handgun Customer Feedback availability Varmageddon Safari Reloading Powder AccuBond Long Range Seating Partition Compressed Load Barrels Reloading Deer Trophy Grade Nosler Cartridge Burn Rate Ballistic Tip Varmint Competition BTMZ
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST