3.425" Long-Action & 2.875" for the Short-Action
- Last update:
- 2014-10-08 17:37
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
re-chamber 30 Nosler Barrel Break-In Hollow Point Sporting Handgun Barrels Custom Rifles Vertical Lines Muzzleloader Elk Nosler Ammuntion NoslerCustom Custom Competition CC Ammo Customer Feedback Defense Handgun Nosler Rifles Trophy Grade Match Grade Rifle AccuBond Competition Compressed Load Burn Rate Long Range 26 Nosler Hunting E-Tip Ballistic Tip® Varmint Nosler Cartridge Targets Muzzle Velocities 22 Nosler ABLR Primer Pockets Lands Trophy Grade Varmint Solid Reloading Left Handed Rifles Loading Muzzle Brake Ballistic Tip Lead-Free find products Coyote Defense Rifle Brass Trophy Grade Long Range M48 Ballistic Tip Lead Free
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST