Since the M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ and Outfitter™ rifles are strictly production rifles, no additional upgrades or customizations are offered on these models. If a customized rifle is what you’re after, please check out rifles.nosler.com and design your own Nosler® rifle!Tags: Custom Rifles, Muzzle Brake
- Last update:
- 2015-12-15 23:47
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Hunting Custom Rifles Custom Competition BTMZ Ballistic Tip Nosler Rifles 26 Nosler out of stock Primer Pockets ABLR Reloading Guide Brass CC BSB Defense Handgun Rifle Ballistic Silvertip Muzzleloader Reloading Products Reloading Guide #7 Elk NoslerCustom Dangerous Game 280 Ackley AccuBond Long Range Deer Coyote Reloading Sporting Handgun Ballistic Tip Varmint Stem Competition availability Bonded Solid Base 22 Nosler Ballistic Tip Lead-Free Compressed Load Long Range Ammo 28 Nosler bullets Lands Safari Seating Solid Trophy Grade Long Range Partition M48 Left Handed Rifles Case Dimension
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST