Since the M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ and Outfitter™ rifles are strictly production rifles, no additional upgrades or customizations are offered on these models. If a customized rifle is what you’re after, please check out rifles.nosler.com and design your own Nosler® rifle!Tags: Custom Rifles, Muzzle Brake
- Last update:
- 2015-12-15 23:47
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Barrels Seating Reloading Guide Nosler Ammuntion Partition AccuBond Match Grade Rifle Custom Competition CTBST Muzzleloader find products Reloading Powder 26 Nosler Ammunition Custom Rifles Nosler Cartridge Stem Varmageddon Trophy Grade Ammo Ballistic Tip Lead-Free Ballistic Tip® Varmint Brass BTLF 28 Nosler Match Grade Handgun Dangerous Game Coyote Trophy Grade Varmint Reloading Lands Compressed Load E-Tip BTMZ Trophy Grade Long Range Defense Rifle 280 Ackley 22 Nosler Ballistic Silvertip Bonded Solid Base Hollow Point Ballistic Tip Varmint ABLR out of stock Ballistics Long Range Left Handed Rifles Defense Handgun availability Safari
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST