Since the M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ and Outfitter™ rifles are strictly production rifles, no additional upgrades or customizations are offered on these models. If a customized rifle is what you’re after, please check out rifles.nosler.com and design your own Nosler® rifle!Tags: Custom Rifles, Muzzle Brake
- Last update:
- 2015-12-15 23:47
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Loading Brass 30 Nosler Long Range Trophy Grade Varmint Defense Handgun Nosler out of stock BTLF Ammo Bonded Solid Base Reloading Competition Solid Ammunition Match Grade Rifle Ballistic Silvertip Targets Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader 280 Ackley Left Handed Rifles NoslerCustom availability Safari Sporting Handgun Muzzle Velocities Ballistic Tip Lead Free Elk Burn Rate Hunting Customer Feedback re-chamber Rifles Rifle ABLR Hollow Point BTMZ Ballistic Tip Lead-Free CTBST Case Dimension Reloading Powder Ballistic Tip Barrel Break-In Barrels Varmageddon Ballistic Tip Varmint Primer Pockets Stem Nosler Rifles AccuBond
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST