Since the M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ and Outfitter™ rifles are strictly production rifles, no additional upgrades or customizations are offered on these models. If a customized rifle is what you’re after, please check out rifles.nosler.com and design your own Nosler® rifle!Tags: Custom Rifles, Muzzle Brake
- Last update:
- 2015-12-15 23:47
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
bullets Coyote Solid Varmageddon Defense Rifle Match Grade Rifle Stem CC 22 Nosler Ballistic Tip Varmint Barrel Break-In BTLF Safari BTMZ AccuBond Lands Ammo Nosler Rifles Trophy Grade Long Range Trophy Grade Ballistic Tip Sporting Handgun Muzzle Velocities Defense Handgun Rifles find products Left Handed Rifles Custom Rifles Nosler Nosler Cartridge re-chamber Long Range 26 Nosler Reloading Guide #7 E-Tip Customer Feedback Muzzleloader Burn Rate 280 Ackley ABLR 28 Nosler Custom Competition Bonded Solid Base Ballistic Tip Lead-Free Elk 30 Nosler AccuBond Long Range Ballistic Tip® Varmint CTBST Nosler Ammuntion
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST