Since the M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ and Outfitter™ rifles are strictly production rifles, no additional upgrades or customizations are offered on these models. If a customized rifle is what you’re after, please check out rifles.nosler.com and design your own Nosler® rifle!Tags: Custom Rifles, Muzzle Brake
- Last update:
- 2015-12-15 23:47
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Ammunition CC availability Ballistic Tip AccuBond Long Range Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader Reloading Trophy Grade Varmint Primer Pockets Muzzleloader 26 Nosler Nosler Rifles Reloading Guide Solid Competition Muzzle Brake Loading Stem Left Handed Rifles Custom Rifles Partition BTLF Nosler Ammuntion Burn Rate Coyote Bonded Solid Base Seating Nosler Cartridge E-Tip M48 ABLR Ballistic Tip Lead-Free Hunting Match Grade Rifle Barrel Break-In Sporting Handgun Deer Trophy Grade Vertical Lines NoslerCustom Hollow Point CTBST BTMZ Ballistic Silvertip Varmageddon Safari Ballistic Tip Varmint Barrels Reloading Products 28 Nosler
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST