Since the M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ and Outfitter™ rifles are strictly production rifles, no additional upgrades or customizations are offered on these models. If a customized rifle is what you’re after, please check out rifles.nosler.com and design your own Nosler® rifle!Tags: Custom Rifles, Muzzle Brake
- Last update:
- 2015-12-15 23:47
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
out of stock BSB re-chamber 26 Nosler ABLR Reloading Products Rifle Competition Defense Handgun Ballistic Silvertip Elk Bonded Solid Base Trophy Grade Varmint Nosler Rifles CC Barrels Long Range Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader Primer Pockets AccuBond Nosler Ammuntion 30 Nosler Sporting Handgun Ballistic Tip Lead Free Reloading Guide Partition 280 Ackley BTMZ Hollow Point AccuBond Long Range BTLF Solid Match Grade Rifle Reloading Guide #7 Rifles Varmageddon Reloading Nosler Cartridge Safari NoslerCustom Loading Compressed Load Customer Feedback Ammunition CTBST Case Dimension Custom Competition availability Nosler Muzzle Velocities
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST