Since the M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ and Outfitter™ rifles are strictly production rifles, no additional upgrades or customizations are offered on these models. If a customized rifle is what you’re after, please check out rifles.nosler.com and design your own Nosler® rifle!Tags: Custom Rifles, Muzzle Brake
- Last update:
- 2015-12-15 23:47
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
ABLR 28 Nosler Trophy Grade Long Range Solid Stem Coyote Competition Reloading Guide #7 CC Reloading Ballistic Tip Varmint Lands Custom Rifles Hollow Point Barrel Break-In Barrels BTLF bullets Defense Rifle E-Tip Targets re-chamber Burn Rate BTMZ Defense Handgun Ballistic Silvertip Bonded Solid Base Ammunition Trophy Grade Varmint Rifles availability Reloading Powder 280 Ackley Ballistic Tip® Varmint M48 Elk Deer Muzzle Brake Ballistic Tip Lead-Free Loading Brass Long Range out of stock Match Grade Rifle Customer Feedback Hunting Ballistic Tip Lead Free Reloading Products NoslerCustom AccuBond
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST