Since the M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ and Outfitter™ rifles are strictly production rifles, no additional upgrades or customizations are offered on these models. If a customized rifle is what you’re after, please check out rifles.nosler.com and design your own Nosler® rifle!Tags: Custom Rifles, Muzzle Brake
- Last update:
- 2015-12-15 23:47
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
BTLF Dangerous Game find products Reloading Guide Nosler Rifles Customer Feedback Lands Competition 30 Nosler Barrel Break-In CTBST Case Dimension Loading BTMZ Match Grade Handgun CC Nosler NoslerCustom Vertical Lines M48 Defense Handgun Barrels Primer Pockets Ballistics Ballistic Tip® Varmint Reloading Products Partition re-chamber Muzzleloader Compressed Load Deer Trophy Grade Varmint Stem Targets Solid Muzzle Brake Long Range out of stock Rifles Custom Competition Sporting Handgun 26 Nosler Hollow Point Hunting Nosler Cartridge Ballistic Tip Lead Free Trophy Grade Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader Varmageddon Trophy Grade Long Range
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST