Nosler® lists the SAAMI (Sporting Arms And Ammunition Institute) Maximum cartridge length. SAAMI is an industry regulating board which establishes parameters for ammunition and firearms manufactures so products are interchangeable. Some manuals list the length at which a cartridge/bullet combination was tested; however this may not be the best length for accuracy. Nosler® gives the maximum for the cartridge and outlines how to determine the best length for an individual rifle in the “Bullet Seating “section in the front of the reloading guide.
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:56
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- The 280 Ackley Improved – which version do I have, and is it ok to shoot with factory ammo?
- What is the Maximum Overall Cartridge Length listed in your reloading manual?
- How to measure your rifle’s seating depth.
- Is there a lead shortage?
- What is the difference between G1 and G7 Ballistic Coefficient?
- How is it possible to get over 100% load density?
- Service, Troubleshooting, and Returns
- Why should I use Nosler Reloading Products?
- Why should I use Nosler Ammunition?
- Out of Stock / Product Availability
Nosler Ammuntion 280 Ackley Muzzle Velocities Match Grade Handgun Defense Rifle E-Tip Ammunition 22 Nosler find products 30 Nosler Muzzleloader Partition 28 Nosler Customer Feedback Hollow Point Ballistic Tip Lead Free Compressed Load CTBST Ballistic Tip Rifle Reloading Guide Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader out of stock bullets AccuBond Long Range Safari Reloading Defense Handgun BSB Sporting Handgun Brass availability NoslerCustom BTLF Nosler Cartridge Ballistic Tip® Varmint Targets M48 Custom Rifles Coyote Solid Match Grade Rifle Barrel Break-In Ballistic Tip Lead-Free ABLR Hunting Ammo CC Nosler Rifles Loading
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST