Nosler® uses minimum spec. test barrels which are equivalent to the best custom barrels. These barrels produce maximum pressures and velocities so the data will be safe in any barrel. Factory production barrels are generally slightly looser and may or may not generate the same velocities at equal pressure. We have seen identical factory barrels vary as much as 150fps with the same load. Also, it is common for us to use 26” barrels (especially in magnum cartridges) to shoot load data which will also produce higher velocities when compared to 22” and 24” barrels.
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 23:00
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Fine-tuning bullet seating depth.
- Why is the powder I have not listed in your data?
- Why don’t I get the same velocities listed in your manual from my rifle?
- Why do different manuals have different data?
- What is SAAMI?
- What is SAAMI spec?
- Why are reduced loads potentially dangerous?
- What is the definition of “burn rate”?
- What is a compressed load?
- Why are there compressed loads (more than 100% load density) listed in your Reloading Manual?
- What is load density and how is it possible to have more than 100% load density i.e. compressed load?
- How is it possible to get over 100% load density?
out of stock AccuBond Primer Pockets Trophy Grade Varmint Elk Ballistic Silvertip Ballistic Tip® Varmint Long Range Barrels Solid Reloading Guide #7 ABLR 28 Nosler Match Grade Rifle Seating Reloading Products BSB M48 Left Handed Rifles Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader CTBST find products Vertical Lines Defense Rifle Brass Muzzle Velocities AccuBond Long Range Reloading Targets availability Burn Rate Hunting bullets Varmageddon Hollow Point Safari Reloading Guide Ballistic Tip Lead Free CC Sporting Handgun BTLF 280 Ackley Nosler Cartridge Custom Competition Custom Rifles Trophy Grade Long Range Compressed Load Customer Feedback Partition Defense Handgun
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST