Several factors contribute to variations in data. The hardness of different bullets affect how they obdurate to the bore which affects the drag. Different barrels can produce different results, test barrel vs. production barrel. Different lots of powder may produce variations, and different pressure measuring techniques may produce different results. All reloading data is a guide not an absolute and the reason it is recommended to start low and work up.
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 23:00
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Fine-tuning bullet seating depth.
- Why is the powder I have not listed in your data?
- Why don’t I get the same velocities listed in your manual from my rifle?
- Why do different manuals have different data?
- What is SAAMI?
- What is SAAMI spec?
- Why are reduced loads potentially dangerous?
- What is the definition of “burn rate”?
- What is a compressed load?
- Why are there compressed loads (more than 100% load density) listed in your Reloading Manual?
- What is load density and how is it possible to have more than 100% load density i.e. compressed load?
- How is it possible to get over 100% load density?
Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader Defense Handgun Customer Feedback Defense Rifle Muzzleloader Seating availability 280 Ackley Elk Vertical Lines CTBST Barrel Break-In E-Tip M48 Ballistic Tip 30 Nosler Dangerous Game Burn Rate Compressed Load AccuBond Long Range Case Dimension Left Handed Rifles Rifle Nosler Ammuntion 22 Nosler BTLF Primer Pockets 28 Nosler Reloading Guide #7 Barrels Bonded Solid Base Nosler Cartridge 26 Nosler Nosler Rifles Muzzle Brake CC Reloading Powder Custom Rifles Loading Lands BTMZ Ballistic Tip Varmint Custom Competition Trophy Grade Ammunition Reloading Products NoslerCustom ABLR Match Grade Rifle Ammo
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST