Several factors contribute to variations in data. The hardness of different bullets affect how they obdurate to the bore which affects the drag. Different barrels can produce different results, test barrel vs. production barrel. Different lots of powder may produce variations, and different pressure measuring techniques may produce different results. All reloading data is a guide not an absolute and the reason it is recommended to start low and work up.
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 23:00
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Fine-tuning bullet seating depth.
- Why is the powder I have not listed in your data?
- Why don’t I get the same velocities listed in your manual from my rifle?
- Why do different manuals have different data?
- What is SAAMI?
- What is SAAMI spec?
- Why are reduced loads potentially dangerous?
- What is the definition of “burn rate”?
- What is a compressed load?
- Why are there compressed loads (more than 100% load density) listed in your Reloading Manual?
- What is load density and how is it possible to have more than 100% load density i.e. compressed load?
- How is it possible to get over 100% load density?
CC Competition AccuBond Ballistic Tip® Varmint Primer Pockets Ballistic Tip Ballistic Tip Lead-Free Reloading Guide find products Trophy Grade Long Range NoslerCustom Custom Competition E-Tip Solid Case Dimension out of stock 22 Nosler Reloading M48 Coyote Muzzle Brake Ballistic Tip Varmint Barrel Break-In Hollow Point 26 Nosler Custom Rifles Nosler Ammuntion Rifle Barrels Vertical Lines Burn Rate Elk Seating Brass 28 Nosler Reloading Powder Targets Hunting Dangerous Game availability Left Handed Rifles Stem Partition Nosler Cartridge bullets Match Grade Handgun re-chamber Bonded Solid Base Defense Handgun Customer Feedback
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST