SAAMI spec is the established Min-Max dimensions for cartridges and chambers so all manufactured products within a specific caliber/gauge are interchangeable.
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 23:01
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Fine-tuning bullet seating depth.
- Why is the powder I have not listed in your data?
- Why don’t I get the same velocities listed in your manual from my rifle?
- Why do different manuals have different data?
- What is SAAMI?
- What is SAAMI spec?
- Why are reduced loads potentially dangerous?
- What is the definition of “burn rate”?
- What is a compressed load?
- Why are there compressed loads (more than 100% load density) listed in your Reloading Manual?
- What is load density and how is it possible to have more than 100% load density i.e. compressed load?
- How is it possible to get over 100% load density?
CTBST NoslerCustom Match Grade Handgun Long Range Muzzleloader Hunting Reloading Powder Partition re-chamber Safari Nosler Cartridge Match Grade Rifle 28 Nosler Deer availability Rifle Barrels Muzzle Brake Case Dimension BSB Compressed Load Reloading Guide E-Tip Custom Competition Ballistics Trophy Grade Varmint AccuBond Long Range Customer Feedback Bonded Solid Base Brass Nosler Rifles M48 Targets Defense Handgun AccuBond Barrel Break-In out of stock Trophy Grade Long Range Ballistic Tip Lead-Free Coyote 30 Nosler Solid Left Handed Rifles Reloading Products Stem find products Hollow Point CC Nosler ABLR
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST