SAAMI spec is the established Min-Max dimensions for cartridges and chambers so all manufactured products within a specific caliber/gauge are interchangeable.
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 23:01
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Fine-tuning bullet seating depth.
- Why is the powder I have not listed in your data?
- Why don’t I get the same velocities listed in your manual from my rifle?
- Why do different manuals have different data?
- What is SAAMI?
- What is SAAMI spec?
- Why are reduced loads potentially dangerous?
- What is the definition of “burn rate”?
- What is a compressed load?
- Why are there compressed loads (more than 100% load density) listed in your Reloading Manual?
- What is load density and how is it possible to have more than 100% load density i.e. compressed load?
- How is it possible to get over 100% load density?
Reloading Powder AccuBond Long Range Match Grade Rifle Case Dimension Nosler E-Tip Trophy Grade availability Solid bullets Barrel Break-In Targets Varmageddon CC Ballistic Tip Varmint Elk Rifles Reloading Products out of stock Customer Feedback Barrels Safari Nosler Ammuntion Rifle Hollow Point Vertical Lines Custom Competition Ballistics Competition Custom Rifles Ammo Hunting Ballistic Tip Lead-Free 28 Nosler Dangerous Game 280 Ackley Ballistic Silvertip find products Trophy Grade Varmint Seating NoslerCustom Reloading Bonded Solid Base 26 Nosler BTMZ Ballistic Tip Lead Free BTLF AccuBond Long Range Burn Rate
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST