All Nosler® Rifles are hand assembled at the Nosler® manufacturing plant located in Bend, Oregon using the finest components. For more information on Nosler® Rifles, please visit http://www.nosler.com/about-nosler-rifles/Tags: M48, Nosler Rifles, Rifles
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:53
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
CC Muzzleloader Reloading Powder Defense Handgun Hunting Ballistic Tip Lead-Free Competition Trophy Grade find products Ammo Muzzle Velocities Nosler Rifles Solid Varmageddon BTMZ re-chamber Elk NoslerCustom Left Handed Rifles Match Grade Rifle Deer Rifle Custom Rifles Reloading Safari Ballistic Tip Lead Free Case Dimension Compressed Load CTBST Reloading Products Trophy Grade Varmint BTLF Match Grade Handgun Ballistic Silvertip bullets Ballistics Bonded Solid Base 30 Nosler Nosler out of stock Custom Competition Stem Vertical Lines Burn Rate Defense Rifle Sporting Handgun Primer Pockets Loading Ballistic Tip Muzzle Brake
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST