All Nosler® Rifles are hand assembled at the Nosler® manufacturing plant located in Bend, Oregon using the finest components. For more information on Nosler® Rifles, please visit http://www.nosler.com/about-nosler-rifles/Tags: M48, Nosler Rifles, Rifles
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:53
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Stem Nosler Ammuntion Varmageddon Coyote CTBST Elk Deer Seating Rifles Case Dimension Bonded Solid Base out of stock Rifle Custom Rifles 280 Ackley Nosler Rifles Trophy Grade Long Range Lands Muzzleloader Hunting Nosler 28 Nosler bullets CC Partition 30 Nosler Muzzle Brake BSB Match Grade Rifle availability Custom Competition Ammunition Ballistics 22 Nosler Competition Barrels Reloading Powder Trophy Grade Ballistic Tip Lead Free Defense Rifle Ballistic Tip Lead-Free BTMZ re-chamber Customer Feedback Solid Brass Reloading Guide #7 Ballistic Tip Varmint Left Handed Rifles Targets
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST