All Nosler® Rifles are hand assembled at the Nosler® manufacturing plant located in Bend, Oregon using the finest components. For more information on Nosler® Rifles, please visit http://www.nosler.com/about-nosler-rifles/Tags: M48, Nosler Rifles, Rifles
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:53
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Hollow Point BTLF Hunting M48 BTMZ NoslerCustom Vertical Lines ABLR Barrels Partition Safari find products Nosler Cartridge Left Handed Rifles 30 Nosler Customer Feedback Reloading Stem Nosler Ammuntion Rifles CC 28 Nosler 26 Nosler Lands Primer Pockets Match Grade Rifle Ballistic Silvertip Coyote Loading bullets Targets Reloading Powder Trophy Grade Long Range Case Dimension Solid Dangerous Game AccuBond Long Range AccuBond Burn Rate Ammunition Trophy Grade Varmint Trophy Grade Muzzle Velocities Deer CTBST Ballistic Tip Lead Free Elk 280 Ackley Long Range Brass
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST