All Nosler® Rifles are hand assembled at the Nosler® manufacturing plant located in Bend, Oregon using the finest components. For more information on Nosler® Rifles, please visit http://www.nosler.com/about-nosler-rifles/Tags: M48, Nosler Rifles, Rifles
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:53
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Barrels Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader Ballistics Nosler Cartridge Ballistic Silvertip Ballistic Tip Lead Free Reloading Guide #7 Loading Case Dimension Elk Muzzle Brake BSB M48 Trophy Grade Lands Custom Rifles Sporting Handgun availability CC Brass Barrel Break-In 28 Nosler Bonded Solid Base BTLF Reloading Powder Seating Coyote Customer Feedback Muzzleloader Match Grade Rifle E-Tip Partition 30 Nosler BTMZ 22 Nosler Hunting Varmageddon Targets Rifles Defense Rifle Primer Pockets bullets Ammunition Left Handed Rifles Reloading Products Match Grade Handgun Reloading Guide Solid Trophy Grade Varmint Burn Rate
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST