All Nosler® Rifles are hand assembled at the Nosler® manufacturing plant located in Bend, Oregon using the finest components. For more information on Nosler® Rifles, please visit http://www.nosler.com/about-nosler-rifles/Tags: M48, Nosler Rifles, Rifles
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:53
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
CC BTLF Sporting Handgun Muzzle Velocities Case Dimension Defense Handgun Ballistic Silvertip Barrel Break-In Compressed Load Nosler Ammuntion Hunting Reloading Guide Loading 28 Nosler Ballistic Tip® Varmint Nosler Cartridge Custom Rifles BTMZ Deer Trophy Grade Varmint availability Brass out of stock bullets Muzzle Brake Ballistic Tip Lead Free Nosler Rifles Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader Muzzleloader Bonded Solid Base Rifle 280 Ackley Targets Competition CTBST Trophy Grade Reloading Products Ballistics Barrels BSB 22 Nosler Ballistic Tip Varmint M48 Left Handed Rifles Dangerous Game AccuBond ABLR Varmageddon Ballistic Tip NoslerCustom
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST