All Nosler® Rifles are hand assembled at the Nosler® manufacturing plant located in Bend, Oregon using the finest components. For more information on Nosler® Rifles, please visit http://www.nosler.com/about-nosler-rifles/Tags: M48, Nosler Rifles, Rifles
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:53
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Reloading Guide #7 Match Grade Handgun Hunting Ammo CTBST Nosler Cartridge Rifle Nosler Rifles Muzzle Velocities Brass Compressed Load AccuBond Long Range Competition Bonded Solid Base NoslerCustom Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader Customer Feedback find products Ballistic Tip® Varmint 30 Nosler 28 Nosler Hollow Point Lands Trophy Grade Long Range Nosler Ammuntion Reloading Powder Ballistic Tip Lead-Free Ballistic Silvertip Ballistic Tip Lead Free Reloading Products Defense Handgun Muzzleloader Burn Rate Long Range BTMZ Ballistic Tip Varmint Deer Stem BTLF Case Dimension Partition Match Grade Rifle Ammunition E-Tip Loading 26 Nosler M48 Barrels Seating Ballistics
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST