All Nosler® Rifles are hand assembled at the Nosler® manufacturing plant located in Bend, Oregon using the finest components. For more information on Nosler® Rifles, please visit http://www.nosler.com/about-nosler-rifles/Tags: M48, Nosler Rifles, Rifles
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:53
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Sporting Handgun Solid Nosler Rifles Hollow Point Primer Pockets E-Tip Match Grade Handgun NoslerCustom Nosler Ammunition Ballistic Tip BTMZ Reloading Case Dimension Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader Ballistics Custom Rifles Loading re-chamber BSB Vertical Lines Deer Ballistic Silvertip Defense Rifle 22 Nosler Customer Feedback Rifle 30 Nosler Trophy Grade 280 Ackley ABLR Ballistic Tip® Varmint Stem Seating Left Handed Rifles Ballistic Tip Varmint Barrels Muzzleloader CC Reloading Products CTBST BTLF out of stock Compressed Load Reloading Powder Trophy Grade Long Range 28 Nosler Muzzle Brake find products Match Grade Rifle
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST