All Nosler® Rifles are hand assembled at the Nosler® manufacturing plant located in Bend, Oregon using the finest components. For more information on Nosler® Rifles, please visit http://www.nosler.com/about-nosler-rifles/Tags: M48, Nosler Rifles, Rifles
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:53
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Case Dimension Ballistic Tip® Varmint BTMZ 280 Ackley Muzzle Velocities Long Range 30 Nosler Dangerous Game Trophy Grade Nosler Ammuntion Nosler Cartridge Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader Nosler Rifles Ammunition CTBST NoslerCustom M48 AccuBond Custom Rifles Trophy Grade Varmint bullets Safari Ballistic Tip Lead-Free out of stock Targets ABLR Deer Defense Handgun Competition Custom Competition Primer Pockets Varmageddon Sporting Handgun Barrels Hunting Reloading Products Ammo Nosler CC availability Ballistic Silvertip Rifle Seating find products Reloading Guide Lands AccuBond Long Range Coyote Loading Reloading Guide #7
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST