All Nosler® Rifles are hand assembled at the Nosler® manufacturing plant located in Bend, Oregon using the finest components. For more information on Nosler® Rifles, please visit http://www.nosler.com/about-nosler-rifles/Tags: M48, Nosler Rifles, Rifles
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:53
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
22 Nosler Vertical Lines Trophy Grade Ballistic Silvertip Barrels 28 Nosler Defense Handgun Compressed Load Coyote AccuBond Long Range Barrel Break-In Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader Ballistic Tip Lead Free re-chamber Stem Muzzle Velocities Lands Elk Muzzle Brake Custom Rifles bullets Varmageddon availability Reloading Powder Dangerous Game Partition Left Handed Rifles Ballistics Competition CTBST Customer Feedback BTMZ Nosler Ammuntion find products M48 Seating CC Burn Rate Ballistic Tip Solid Nosler Rifles Sporting Handgun Nosler Cartridge Nosler Match Grade Handgun Deer ABLR Reloading Hunting Targets
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST