All Nosler® Rifles are hand assembled at the Nosler® manufacturing plant located in Bend, Oregon using the finest components. For more information on Nosler® Rifles, please visit http://www.nosler.com/about-nosler-rifles/Tags: M48, Nosler Rifles, Rifles
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:53
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Lands Vertical Lines Reloading Guide #7 Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader Trophy Grade Long Range Varmageddon Long Range Rifles Case Dimension Nosler Rifles NoslerCustom BTMZ Ballistic Tip Varmint Barrels Trophy Grade Varmint out of stock Compressed Load Defense Handgun E-Tip Ballistics CC 28 Nosler Solid Targets Reloading Powder Bonded Solid Base Ballistic Tip Lead-Free Partition BTLF Reloading Guide Reloading Defense Rifle Muzzle Brake Customer Feedback ABLR Competition Nosler Ammuntion Match Grade Handgun 22 Nosler Loading AccuBond Long Range availability Custom Rifles Ballistic Tip M48 Safari Coyote BSB Hollow Point Brass
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST