All Nosler® Rifles are hand assembled at the Nosler® manufacturing plant located in Bend, Oregon using the finest components. For more information on Nosler® Rifles, please visit http://www.nosler.com/about-nosler-rifles/Tags: M48, Nosler Rifles, Rifles
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:53
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Trophy Grade Nosler Ammuntion Reloading Powder BSB 22 Nosler Muzzleloader Ballistic Silvertip Match Grade Rifle Ballistics Ballistic Tip® Varmint Deer Elk Competition Stem Ammo find products AccuBond Long Range Partition Bonded Solid Base Primer Pockets Sporting Handgun Custom Competition Ammunition Hunting Reloading Rifles Barrels availability 280 Ackley Targets Brass Case Dimension Reloading Guide #7 Muzzle Velocities Custom Rifles Ballistic Tip Varmint Nosler Cartridge Ballistic Tip Lead-Free Burn Rate Ballistic Tip Seating Varmageddon Defense Rifle Customer Feedback M48 Solid Nosler Barrel Break-In Trophy Grade Varmint 30 Nosler
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST