All Nosler® Rifles are hand assembled at the Nosler® manufacturing plant located in Bend, Oregon using the finest components. For more information on Nosler® Rifles, please visit http://www.nosler.com/about-nosler-rifles/Tags: M48, Nosler Rifles, Rifles
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:53
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Case Dimension Targets Reloading Powder Varmageddon BSB Nosler out of stock Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader Nosler Ammuntion Trophy Grade bullets Compressed Load Vertical Lines AccuBond Long Range 280 Ackley Custom Rifles Ammo Sporting Handgun Hunting Ballistic Tip Lead Free Match Grade Handgun Rifles NoslerCustom Ballistic Tip Varmint Ballistic Tip Customer Feedback Long Range Reloading Products BTMZ Bonded Solid Base ABLR Coyote Muzzle Brake Ballistic Tip® Varmint Dangerous Game Partition BTLF availability CTBST Nosler Rifles Seating Reloading Guide E-Tip Primer Pockets re-chamber Stem Trophy Grade Long Range Deer Ammunition Nosler Cartridge
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST