All Nosler® Rifles are hand assembled at the Nosler® manufacturing plant located in Bend, Oregon using the finest components. For more information on Nosler® Rifles, please visit http://www.nosler.com/about-nosler-rifles/Tags: M48, Nosler Rifles, Rifles
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:53
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
AccuBond Long Range Reloading Dangerous Game Ballistic Tip Hollow Point CC Ammo ABLR Defense Rifle Primer Pockets Match Grade Handgun CTBST Seating BTLF out of stock find products Compressed Load Safari Reloading Products Trophy Grade Long Range Reloading Guide 22 Nosler Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader Ballistic Tip Varmint Burn Rate Customer Feedback Ballistic Tip® Varmint Varmageddon re-chamber Left Handed Rifles Nosler Ammuntion Nosler Rifles Ballistic Tip Lead-Free Nosler Cartridge Vertical Lines Hunting M48 Stem bullets Targets Custom Competition Deer NoslerCustom Nosler Reloading Guide #7 Coyote AccuBond 30 Nosler Solid BTMZ
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST