Nosler® uses minimum spec. test barrels which are equivalent to the best custom barrels. These barrels produce maximum pressures and velocities so the data will be safe in any barrel. Factory production barrels are generally slightly looser and may or may not generate the same velocities at equal pressure. We have seen identical factory barrels vary as much as 150fps with the same load. Also, it is common for us to use 26” barrels (especially in magnum cartridges) to shoot load data which will also produce higher velocities when compared to 22” and 24” barrels.
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 23:00
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Fine-tuning bullet seating depth.
- Why is the powder I have not listed in your data?
- Why don’t I get the same velocities listed in your manual from my rifle?
- Why do different manuals have different data?
- What is SAAMI?
- What is SAAMI spec?
- Why are reduced loads potentially dangerous?
- What is the definition of “burn rate”?
- What is a compressed load?
- Why are there compressed loads (more than 100% load density) listed in your Reloading Manual?
- What is load density and how is it possible to have more than 100% load density i.e. compressed load?
- How is it possible to get over 100% load density?
Nosler Rifles Defense Rifle Ballistic Tip Varmint Long Range Targets Muzzleloader Vertical Lines Reloading Guide M48 Brass bullets Barrels BTLF BTMZ availability out of stock re-chamber Trophy Grade Long Range Nosler Ammuntion 280 Ackley Dangerous Game Stem Reloading Guide #7 Trophy Grade Varmint Bonded Solid Base E-Tip Coyote 26 Nosler BSB Varmageddon ABLR Barrel Break-In Defense Handgun 28 Nosler 30 Nosler CTBST Reloading Powder NoslerCustom Ammo Match Grade Rifle Ballistic Tip Lead Free Partition Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader Ballistic Tip Lead-Free Nosler Cartridge Sporting Handgun Muzzle Velocities Hunting Seating Match Grade Handgun
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST