All Nosler® Rifles are hand assembled at the Nosler® manufacturing plant located in Bend, Oregon using the finest components. For more information on Nosler® Rifles, please visit http://www.nosler.com/about-nosler-rifles/Tags: M48, Nosler Rifles, Rifles
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:53
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
BTLF out of stock Ballistic Tip Lead Free 30 Nosler Ballistic Tip Lead-Free Ballistics BSB Bonded Solid Base Reloading Guide Seating Deer E-Tip Stem Trophy Grade Reloading Guide #7 Hollow Point Brass Competition bullets Ballistic Tip Rifle Muzzle Velocities Hunting availability Custom Competition re-chamber NoslerCustom Match Grade Handgun 26 Nosler Sporting Handgun Muzzleloader AccuBond Ballistic Silvertip Muzzle Brake ABLR Solid Trophy Grade Long Range Coyote Rifles CC Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader Ballistic Tip Varmint Nosler Cartridge Left Handed Rifles 22 Nosler Partition Compressed Load Nosler Rifles Ammunition Trophy Grade Varmint
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST