SAAMI is an industry sponsored organization which establishes the parameters for the production of Sporting arms and ammunition. They provide the industry with Min-Max specifications for chambers and ammunition so all products are interchangeable within their caliber/gauge. SAAMI does not address Mil spec or NATO cartridges.
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 23:01
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Fine-tuning bullet seating depth.
- Why is the powder I have not listed in your data?
- Why don’t I get the same velocities listed in your manual from my rifle?
- Why do different manuals have different data?
- What is SAAMI?
- What is SAAMI spec?
- Why are reduced loads potentially dangerous?
- What is the definition of “burn rate”?
- What is a compressed load?
- Why are there compressed loads (more than 100% load density) listed in your Reloading Manual?
- What is load density and how is it possible to have more than 100% load density i.e. compressed load?
- How is it possible to get over 100% load density?
Lands Ballistic Tip Varmageddon Loading 28 Nosler Ammunition Hunting Match Grade Handgun Barrel Break-In 26 Nosler Trophy Grade Varmint CC Deer AccuBond Reloading Guide Muzzle Brake Left Handed Rifles Safari Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader Solid 30 Nosler Ballistic Tip Lead-Free Nosler ABLR Case Dimension Hollow Point Trophy Grade Long Range BSB Targets Trophy Grade Dangerous Game BTLF Reloading Powder Vertical Lines Defense Rifle Sporting Handgun Nosler Ammuntion Stem M48 280 Ackley Primer Pockets find products availability re-chamber Customer Feedback Reloading Products Defense Handgun Elk CTBST AccuBond Long Range
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST