All Nosler® Rifles are hand assembled at the Nosler® manufacturing plant located in Bend, Oregon using the finest components. For more information on Nosler® Rifles, please visit http://www.nosler.com/about-nosler-rifles/Tags: M48, Nosler Rifles, Rifles
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:53
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Primer Pockets AccuBond Muzzleloader Ballistic Tip Nosler Rifles availability Ballistic Silvertip Muzzle Velocities Defense Rifle bullets Safari Elk Reloading Guide BTLF Reloading Products 280 Ackley Ballistics Muzzle Brake Hunting Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader Stem Hollow Point Left Handed Rifles M48 Custom Competition Reloading Powder AccuBond Long Range Coyote Defense Handgun Rifles Nosler Ammuntion Customer Feedback CTBST Deer Vertical Lines Varmageddon Lands Custom Rifles find products BSB BTMZ 28 Nosler Compressed Load Rifle Ballistic Tip® Varmint Competition Sporting Handgun out of stock Solid Long Range
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST