All Nosler® Rifles are hand assembled at the Nosler® manufacturing plant located in Bend, Oregon using the finest components. For more information on Nosler® Rifles, please visit http://www.nosler.com/about-nosler-rifles/Tags: M48, Nosler Rifles, Rifles
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:53
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
30 Nosler Match Grade Rifle re-chamber Seating Reloading Guide Nosler Elk Muzzle Brake M48 Ballistics Deer Partition Stem Safari Reloading BTMZ Hunting Defense Handgun Reloading Products Rifle Sporting Handgun Muzzleloader Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader Ballistic Tip Lead-Free Burn Rate Coyote Targets 280 Ackley Rifles out of stock Reloading Guide #7 Trophy Grade Long Range Custom Rifles BSB CTBST Case Dimension Ballistic Tip Trophy Grade Varmint 28 Nosler AccuBond Long Range Match Grade Handgun find products Ballistic Tip Varmint CC Bonded Solid Base Nosler Cartridge Compressed Load Barrel Break-In Ammo Ammunition
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST