SAAMI is an industry sponsored organization which establishes the parameters for the production of Sporting arms and ammunition. They provide the industry with Min-Max specifications for chambers and ammunition so all products are interchangeable within their caliber/gauge. SAAMI does not address Mil spec or NATO cartridges.
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 23:01
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Fine-tuning bullet seating depth.
- Why is the powder I have not listed in your data?
- Why don’t I get the same velocities listed in your manual from my rifle?
- Why do different manuals have different data?
- What is SAAMI?
- What is SAAMI spec?
- Why are reduced loads potentially dangerous?
- What is the definition of “burn rate”?
- What is a compressed load?
- Why are there compressed loads (more than 100% load density) listed in your Reloading Manual?
- What is load density and how is it possible to have more than 100% load density i.e. compressed load?
- How is it possible to get over 100% load density?
Barrel Break-In 280 Ackley Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader 26 Nosler Burn Rate Nosler Cartridge Primer Pockets Nosler Rifles Solid Dangerous Game find products Sporting Handgun Elk Reloading Guide 30 Nosler Seating E-Tip 22 Nosler AccuBond Case Dimension NoslerCustom Ballistic Tip Lead-Free Rifles Competition Barrels Trophy Grade Reloading Powder Nosler Ballistic Tip® Varmint ABLR Left Handed Rifles Rifle availability Match Grade Rifle Coyote re-chamber Targets CC Loading 28 Nosler CTBST Bonded Solid Base BTLF Muzzle Velocities Trophy Grade Long Range Ballistic Tip AccuBond Long Range Lands Partition Custom Competition
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST