All Nosler® Rifles are hand assembled at the Nosler® manufacturing plant located in Bend, Oregon using the finest components. For more information on Nosler® Rifles, please visit http://www.nosler.com/about-nosler-rifles/Tags: M48, Nosler Rifles, Rifles
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:53
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Compressed Load bullets ABLR Left Handed Rifles Reloading out of stock Ballistic Tip® Varmint Long Range Sporting Handgun Primer Pockets Burn Rate Muzzleloader Ballistic Tip Lead-Free E-Tip availability Varmageddon Partition BTMZ Defense Handgun Seating Stem Elk Trophy Grade Long Range Barrel Break-In 26 Nosler Dangerous Game Reloading Products Reloading Powder Ballistic Silvertip Brass 22 Nosler Trophy Grade Targets Trophy Grade Varmint AccuBond Long Range Hollow Point Coyote AccuBond 30 Nosler Vertical Lines Defense Rifle Safari Nosler Cartridge Muzzle Brake Lands Ballistic Tip Varmint re-chamber Ammo BSB Customer Feedback
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST