3.425" Long-Action & 2.875" for the Short-Action
- Last update:
- 2014-10-08 17:37
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
M48 26 Nosler Left Handed Rifles Ammo Solid Ballistic Silvertip E-Tip Vertical Lines bullets Case Dimension BTLF AccuBond Ballistic Tip® Varmint Dangerous Game Barrels Custom Rifles Targets Bonded Solid Base Customer Feedback Reloading Powder Trophy Grade Match Grade Rifle ABLR Partition Burn Rate Reloading Guide #7 Hunting availability 22 Nosler 30 Nosler Trophy Grade Varmint Ballistic Tip Varmint Loading Nosler Cartridge Rifle find products Long Range Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader Muzzleloader NoslerCustom Rifles out of stock Deer Ballistic Tip Lead-Free Sporting Handgun Safari Trophy Grade Long Range AccuBond Long Range Reloading Products CTBST
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST