Since the M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ and Outfitter™ rifles are strictly production rifles, no additional upgrades or customizations are offered on these models. If a customized rifle is what you’re after, please check out rifles.nosler.com and design your own Nosler® rifle!Tags: Custom Rifles, Muzzle Brake
- Last update:
- 2015-12-15 23:47
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Reloading Guide #7 Defense Rifle Trophy Grade Varmint Trophy Grade Long Range Ballistics Seating Trophy Grade Reloading Guide Custom Competition Primer Pockets ABLR Nosler Ammuntion 26 Nosler Rifle Muzzle Brake Nosler Cartridge Varmageddon re-chamber Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader CTBST Hunting Reloading Products Targets 30 Nosler CC Ballistic Tip Varmint Solid Bonded Solid Base out of stock bullets BTMZ Ammunition Hollow Point BSB Match Grade Rifle Left Handed Rifles Match Grade Handgun E-Tip Case Dimension Ballistic Tip Partition Safari Muzzleloader Sporting Handgun find products Muzzle Velocities Barrels Brass Ballistic Silvertip Defense Handgun
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST