All Nosler® Rifles are hand assembled at the Nosler® manufacturing plant located in Bend, Oregon using the finest components. For more information on Nosler® Rifles, please visit http://www.nosler.com/about-nosler-rifles/Tags: M48, Nosler Rifles, Rifles
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:53
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
CTBST BTLF Nosler Rifles bullets Case Dimension Nosler Ammuntion Elk Reloading Guide Solid Brass Barrel Break-In Ammunition Ammo Custom Competition Nosler Lands out of stock Ballistic Tip® Varmint Deer Primer Pockets Loading Custom Rifles Compressed Load Customer Feedback Trophy Grade Partition Stem availability Reloading Products Trophy Grade Varmint Varmageddon Muzzle Velocities Reloading Powder Ballistic Tip Safari 280 Ackley AccuBond Burn Rate 26 Nosler Defense Handgun Muzzle Brake Competition find products Coyote Ballistic Tip Varmint 28 Nosler E-Tip ABLR Ballistic Tip Lead-Free Hunting
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST