Nosler® uses minimum spec. test barrels which are equivalent to the best custom barrels. These barrels produce maximum pressures and velocities so the data will be safe in any barrel. Factory production barrels are generally slightly looser and may or may not generate the same velocities at equal pressure. We have seen identical factory barrels vary as much as 150fps with the same load. Also, it is common for us to use 26” barrels (especially in magnum cartridges) to shoot load data which will also produce higher velocities when compared to 22” and 24” barrels.
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 23:00
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Fine-tuning bullet seating depth.
- Why is the powder I have not listed in your data?
- Why don’t I get the same velocities listed in your manual from my rifle?
- Why do different manuals have different data?
- What is SAAMI?
- What is SAAMI spec?
- Why are reduced loads potentially dangerous?
- What is the definition of “burn rate”?
- What is a compressed load?
- Why are there compressed loads (more than 100% load density) listed in your Reloading Manual?
- What is load density and how is it possible to have more than 100% load density i.e. compressed load?
- How is it possible to get over 100% load density?
Vertical Lines Ammunition Trophy Grade Trophy Grade Varmint Reloading Guide Ballistic Tip Varmint CTBST Sporting Handgun Rifles Burn Rate Reloading availability CC Solid Ballistic Tip® Varmint find products Ballistic Silvertip Barrel Break-In Targets Muzzleloader 280 Ackley Reloading Powder Hollow Point ABLR Match Grade Rifle NoslerCustom Rifle Safari Bonded Solid Base Partition 28 Nosler Compressed Load AccuBond Long Range Brass Barrels Defense Handgun Nosler Ammuntion Ballistic Tip Lead-Free Muzzle Brake Left Handed Rifles BSB 30 Nosler Primer Pockets Seating Coyote 26 Nosler Custom Rifles out of stock Nosler Rifles 22 Nosler
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST