All Nosler® Rifles are hand assembled at the Nosler® manufacturing plant located in Bend, Oregon using the finest components. For more information on Nosler® Rifles, please visit http://www.nosler.com/about-nosler-rifles/Tags: M48, Nosler Rifles, Rifles
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:53
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Defense Rifle Trophy Grade Varmint Case Dimension Deer Reloading Products Custom Rifles Sporting Handgun find products Ballistic Tip® Varmint NoslerCustom Hunting Targets bullets Rifles availability Bonded Solid Base Rifle Nosler Ammuntion Trophy Grade Ammunition ABLR Muzzle Velocities Nosler Rifles Solid CTBST Brass out of stock Elk Defense Handgun Lands Reloading AccuBond Primer Pockets BTLF Ballistics Left Handed Rifles Match Grade Rifle 280 Ackley 22 Nosler Customer Feedback BTMZ 30 Nosler Stem Nosler Ammo Muzzle Brake M48 26 Nosler Match Grade Handgun Custom Competition
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST