Since the M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ and Outfitter™ rifles are strictly production rifles, no additional upgrades or customizations are offered on these models. If a customized rifle is what you’re after, please check out rifles.nosler.com and design your own Nosler® rifle!Tags: Custom Rifles, Muzzle Brake
- Last update:
- 2015-12-15 23:47
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
availability Hollow Point Targets Match Grade Rifle Partition Defense Rifle find products Burn Rate Solid Ballistics BTMZ Long Range BSB Ballistic Tip Lead Free Nosler Reloading Powder 280 Ackley Ballistic Silvertip Hunting AccuBond Long Range AccuBond 26 Nosler Lands Dangerous Game Barrel Break-In Reloading 28 Nosler Primer Pockets Ammunition BTLF Safari Customer Feedback Coyote Deer Rifles Trophy Grade Long Range Barrels Custom Rifles Bonded Solid Base ABLR Compressed Load Brass Muzzle Brake out of stock Varmageddon re-chamber bullets Defense Handgun Ballistic Tip® Varmint Ammo
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST