Nosler® lists the SAAMI (Sporting Arms And Ammunition Institute) Maximum cartridge length. SAAMI is an industry regulating board which establishes parameters for ammunition and firearms manufactures so products are interchangeable. Some manuals list the length at which a cartridge/bullet combination was tested; however this may not be the best length for accuracy. Nosler® gives the maximum for the cartridge and outlines how to determine the best length for an individual rifle in the “Bullet Seating “section in the front of the reloading guide.
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:56
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- The 280 Ackley Improved – which version do I have, and is it ok to shoot with factory ammo?
- What is the Maximum Overall Cartridge Length listed in your reloading manual?
- How to measure your rifle’s seating depth.
- Is there a lead shortage?
- What is the difference between G1 and G7 Ballistic Coefficient?
- How is it possible to get over 100% load density?
- Service, Troubleshooting, and Returns
- Why should I use Nosler Reloading Products?
- Why should I use Nosler Ammunition?
- Out of Stock / Product Availability
NoslerCustom Nosler Rifles AccuBond Long Range Ballistic Tip® Varmint Burn Rate out of stock Barrel Break-In BTLF Long Range Defense Rifle Rifle Brass CTBST Reloading Guide #7 Compressed Load M48 bullets BSB Custom Competition Reloading Powder Partition Solid 26 Nosler Nosler Rifles 22 Nosler Custom Rifles re-chamber Hollow Point Seating ABLR Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader Ballistic Tip Vertical Lines Case Dimension Competition Ballistic Tip Lead Free Customer Feedback E-Tip Ammo Primer Pockets Nosler Cartridge Trophy Grade AccuBond 30 Nosler Ballistic Tip Varmint Muzzle Brake Trophy Grade Varmint Dangerous Game Deer
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST