Since the M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ and Outfitter™ rifles are strictly production rifles, no additional upgrades or customizations are offered on these models. If a customized rifle is what you’re after, please check out rifles.nosler.com and design your own Nosler® rifle!Tags: Custom Rifles, Muzzle Brake
- Last update:
- 2015-12-15 23:47
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
bullets 26 Nosler E-Tip Reloading Guide #7 Brass Trophy Grade Varmint 30 Nosler AccuBond Long Range Reloading Powder 22 Nosler Ballistic Tip® Varmint Solid Defense Handgun 280 Ackley Ballistic Silvertip Ballistic Tip Lead-Free Case Dimension find products Compressed Load Match Grade Rifle Seating Targets Bonded Solid Base Nosler Primer Pockets CC Deer Reloading Partition Muzzle Velocities Rifle Muzzle Brake Ballistics Vertical Lines Safari AccuBond re-chamber Rifles BTMZ Competition Nosler Rifles ABLR Custom Rifles CTBST Left Handed Rifles Match Grade Handgun Ballistic Tip Nosler Ammuntion Defense Rifle Hunting
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST