All Nosler® Rifles are hand assembled at the Nosler® manufacturing plant located in Bend, Oregon using the finest components. For more information on Nosler® Rifles, please visit http://www.nosler.com/about-nosler-rifles/Tags: M48, Nosler Rifles, Rifles
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:53
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
ABLR Deer Lands Dangerous Game Muzzleloader 22 Nosler 28 Nosler Safari Muzzle Velocities Nosler Loading Trophy Grade Varmint 30 Nosler CC Ammunition Custom Competition Ballistic Tip Varmint Rifle availability Defense Handgun find products Muzzle Brake Stem M48 NoslerCustom Hunting Defense Rifle E-Tip Bonded Solid Base Rifles Nosler Cartridge Ballistic Tip Lead Free Primer Pockets Reloading Ballistic Tip Lead-Free Match Grade Rifle AccuBond Long Range AccuBond Trophy Grade Seating Compressed Load Trophy Grade Long Range Varmageddon Nosler Rifles Ballistic Silvertip Solid Left Handed Rifles re-chamber CTBST Long Range
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST