3.425" Long-Action & 2.875" for the Short-Action
- Last update:
- 2014-10-08 17:37
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
CTBST Stem find products Brass Custom Competition Nosler Cartridge Vertical Lines Muzzleloader Safari Muzzle Brake Ballistics Dangerous Game Nosler Ammuntion Match Grade Rifle re-chamber Ballistic Tip Lead-Free M48 Ballistic Tip Lead Free bullets Long Range Competition Reloading Products Reloading Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader Case Dimension 280 Ackley Trophy Grade Varmint Trophy Grade Long Range Ballistic Tip 30 Nosler Varmageddon Bonded Solid Base Sporting Handgun Partition availability Left Handed Rifles Rifles AccuBond Long Range Nosler E-Tip Burn Rate Reloading Guide #7 Targets Ballistic Tip® Varmint Ammo Trophy Grade Muzzle Velocities Hollow Point BSB CC
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST