Since the M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ and Outfitter™ rifles are strictly production rifles, no additional upgrades or customizations are offered on these models. If a customized rifle is what you’re after, please check out rifles.nosler.com and design your own Nosler® rifle!Tags: Custom Rifles, Muzzle Brake
- Last update:
- 2015-12-15 23:47
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Customer Feedback Reloading CC Ballistics Bonded Solid Base Ballistic Tip Barrels find products Vertical Lines Rifle Primer Pockets Nosler Custom Rifles re-chamber Hollow Point Rifles Defense Handgun Barrel Break-In Competition Safari Trophy Grade Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader Deer Long Range Match Grade Rifle Varmageddon 22 Nosler NoslerCustom Reloading Products Muzzleloader Coyote Custom Competition Partition Targets Ammunition Ballistic Tip Lead Free Ballistic Tip Varmint E-Tip Reloading Powder Stem Ballistic Tip® Varmint Ballistic Tip Lead-Free Elk 30 Nosler Loading Muzzle Brake bullets availability Seating BTLF
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST