All Nosler® Rifles are hand assembled at the Nosler® manufacturing plant located in Bend, Oregon using the finest components. For more information on Nosler® Rifles, please visit http://www.nosler.com/about-nosler-rifles/Tags: M48, Nosler Rifles, Rifles
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:53
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Competition Barrels Trophy Grade Long Range Defense Handgun Hunting Nosler Cartridge Loading Muzzleloader Rifle 280 Ackley Stem Reloading Safari Primer Pockets Dangerous Game Ammunition Vertical Lines 22 Nosler CTBST bullets Trophy Grade Varmint Ballistic Tip Lead Free Brass Customer Feedback Solid Seating E-Tip AccuBond 28 Nosler Ballistic Tip availability Hollow Point Ballistic Tip Varmint NoslerCustom Long Range Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader 26 Nosler Trophy Grade ABLR Ballistic Tip Lead-Free re-chamber Custom Competition Left Handed Rifles Bonded Solid Base M48 Rifles out of stock Nosler Rifles Reloading Powder Deer
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST