All Nosler® Rifles are hand assembled at the Nosler® manufacturing plant located in Bend, Oregon using the finest components. For more information on Nosler® Rifles, please visit http://www.nosler.com/about-nosler-rifles/Tags: M48, Nosler Rifles, Rifles
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:53
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Primer Pockets Reloading Guide #7 Case Dimension Defense Handgun Muzzleloader Customer Feedback Barrels Loading out of stock Custom Competition Rifles CC Nosler Cartridge Varmageddon Competition Custom Rifles BTLF Stem 30 Nosler Lands BTMZ M48 Targets Nosler CTBST Match Grade Handgun Seating Coyote Elk Ballistic Tip® Varmint Reloading Reloading Products Deer Ballistic Silvertip Ballistic Tip Lead-Free Trophy Grade find products Safari Ammunition AccuBond Long Range 26 Nosler Dangerous Game Vertical Lines Reloading Powder Nosler Rifles Burn Rate E-Tip Ballistics bullets availability
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST