All Nosler® Rifles are hand assembled at the Nosler® manufacturing plant located in Bend, Oregon using the finest components. For more information on Nosler® Rifles, please visit http://www.nosler.com/about-nosler-rifles/Tags: M48, Nosler Rifles, Rifles
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:53
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Nosler Ammuntion BTLF Hunting Seating Vertical Lines Muzzleloader Rifle Long Range find products Trophy Grade Long Range Coyote Custom Competition BTMZ Trophy Grade Varmint Ballistic Silvertip Ballistic Tip Lead Free Barrels out of stock Safari Deer Loading Case Dimension Brass 30 Nosler ABLR Rifles M48 NoslerCustom Sporting Handgun Defense Handgun Nosler Cartridge Solid Ammo Primer Pockets Reloading Guide Lands Dangerous Game Ammunition Ballistic Tip Ballistic Tip® Varmint Customer Feedback Hollow Point Reloading E-Tip Ballistics Match Grade Rifle Muzzle Velocities Reloading Products Left Handed Rifles Nosler Rifles
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST