All Nosler® Rifles are hand assembled at the Nosler® manufacturing plant located in Bend, Oregon using the finest components. For more information on Nosler® Rifles, please visit http://www.nosler.com/about-nosler-rifles/Tags: M48, Nosler Rifles, Rifles
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:53
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
BTLF bullets AccuBond Long Range Defense Handgun Reloading Guide Hunting BSB Deer Nosler Muzzleloader Ammo Ammunition Safari Vertical Lines Varmageddon Trophy Grade Long Range Elk Reloading Products Lands Coyote 30 Nosler re-chamber 26 Nosler 28 Nosler Ballistic Silvertip Match Grade Rifle Primer Pockets 280 Ackley M48 availability find products Partition Reloading Guide #7 22 Nosler AccuBond Reloading Loading CTBST Muzzle Brake Ballistic Tip Defense Rifle out of stock Rifles Bonded Solid Base Ballistic Tip Varmint Match Grade Handgun Custom Rifles CC Sporting Handgun Nosler Cartridge
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST