All Nosler® Rifles are hand assembled at the Nosler® manufacturing plant located in Bend, Oregon using the finest components. For more information on Nosler® Rifles, please visit http://www.nosler.com/about-nosler-rifles/Tags: M48, Nosler Rifles, Rifles
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:53
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
28 Nosler Barrel Break-In Loading Compressed Load Custom Rifles Reloading Products 26 Nosler Dangerous Game bullets Muzzleloader Brass Reloading Guide #7 Ammunition Ballistic Silvertip Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader re-chamber M48 Ballistics ABLR 280 Ackley Targets Coyote Deer Nosler Cartridge availability Defense Handgun Reloading Hunting Bonded Solid Base NoslerCustom Reloading Guide Partition Trophy Grade Varmint CC Ammo Trophy Grade Ballistic Tip Lands Reloading Powder Match Grade Rifle Seating CTBST 22 Nosler Muzzle Velocities BTMZ Nosler BSB Nosler Ammuntion Elk Long Range
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST