All Nosler® Rifles are hand assembled at the Nosler® manufacturing plant located in Bend, Oregon using the finest components. For more information on Nosler® Rifles, please visit http://www.nosler.com/about-nosler-rifles/Tags: M48, Nosler Rifles, Rifles
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:53
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Ballistic Tip Lead Free NoslerCustom 280 Ackley Match Grade Rifle Nosler Cartridge Muzzle Brake Elk Ammunition CTBST Ammo Rifles Left Handed Rifles Reloading Ballistics Match Grade Handgun Solid Primer Pockets Case Dimension Lands AccuBond Custom Competition 22 Nosler Ballistic Tip Varmint Targets AccuBond Long Range ABLR Trophy Grade Long Range Barrels Competition Defense Handgun BSB Varmageddon Custom Rifles 30 Nosler Seating Long Range Reloading Guide Ballistic Silvertip re-chamber Barrel Break-In CC Brass Reloading Products Bonded Solid Base Stem Nosler Rifles Customer Feedback Dangerous Game M48 Hollow Point
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | email@example.com
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST