All Nosler® Rifles are hand assembled at the Nosler® manufacturing plant located in Bend, Oregon using the finest components. For more information on Nosler® Rifles, please visit http://www.nosler.com/about-nosler-rifles/Tags: M48, Nosler Rifles, Rifles
- Last update:
- 2013-10-31 22:53
- John Bullet
You cannot comment on this entry
- Who makes Nosler® Rifles?
- What is the internal magazine length for Nosler’s long and short action rifles?
- Can any options such as a muzzle brake be added to the Nosler® M48 Liberty™, Heritage™ or Outfitter™ rifles?
- Which rifles are available as left handed models?
- How Do I Troubleshoot My Rifle?
- How do I break in the barrel on my Nosler rifle?
- Why are muzzle velocities sometimes published with 24” and 26” barrel lengths in magnum cartridges such as Weatherby and Nosler?
- Can I simply buy or rent a reamer and re-chamber my 223 Remington AR15 barrel to 22 Nosler?
- Over Gassed 22 Nosler AR-15 (Case head swipe and burr)
Ammo Reloading Guide Reloading Match Grade Handgun Customer Feedback Ballistic Silvertip Bonded Solid Base Compressed Load BTMZ Loading bullets Match Grade Rifle Trophy Grade Long Range Nosler Rifles Hunting 30 Nosler Varmageddon Solid Nosler Cartridge Muzzle Velocities Rifle Safari Hollow Point BSB Muzzle Brake Muzzleloader Competition Brass Ballistic Tip Varmint find products M48 Ammunition Deer Elk Sporting Handgun Stem Long Range Rifles Ballistic Tip Muzzleloader Coyote Dangerous Game 22 Nosler Barrels 26 Nosler Defense Rifle Ballistic Tip Reloading Products 280 Ackley 28 Nosler Barrel Break-In
Excellence - Integrity - Service
115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702 | Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public: Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST
Corporate Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST